Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

moon phases when to cut??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tennischick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tennischick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: moon phases when to cut??
    Posted: September 11 2004 at 9:14pm
when should i cut my hair according to the moon phases??
Tmarigolds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tmarigolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:32pm
During the New Moon.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 3:03pm
I would think generally between 9 and 5. You may find mall salons open later.......... :)
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 11:31am
According the the Farmers Almanac, the best days to cut your hair in October are 4, 17, 18, 21-25.

There are a number of web sites that list the best days for a variety of activities.

Good luck! ;-)
Merlin
JJ2Alsie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJ2Alsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2004 at 12:29pm
Hi ! On the night of THE Full Moon, but to benefit from her influence you must go outside so that your hair is bathed in the moonlight. (Obviously, choose a place that is well lit so that you or the person cutting can see !) I have tried this and it works. It's the ideal period any month but personally I recommend this esp. during Spring & Summer seasons, as your hair grows naturally faster in this time of growth for all things in nature. Conversely, the waning phase is the time for coloring/retouching roots, perms, cutting bangs, or anytime slower hair growth is advantageous. This system works best for me, anyway. Good luck !
-JJ
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic