Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Acrylic bonding: love it or hate it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acrylic bonding: love it or hate it?
    Posted: March 06 2003 at 4:20am
I was just wondering how people on the board felt about acrylics. Most people seem to love them or hate them.

I have been having them done for several years, and I love them. My nails always look great, the polish adheres, and I feel pampered having my nails done every two weeks. My nail guy changes them when they start getting older or damaged, so that doesn't bother me.

What is the experience here with acrylics? Thanks.
[/url]

demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 9:15pm
I have had acrylic nails for the past 18 years. I really like them. I have tried gels and linen wraps but I always come back to acrylics. With a "pink and white" I can go for three to four weeks without even a fill. And they always look good. I haven't had any trouble to speak of and you just can't beat them for convenience. Never have another "bad nail day."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic