Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All-time Favorite Nail Colour?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2004 at 1:58am
Reds and pinks.
Mylissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mylissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2004 at 2:49pm
OPI....Samoan Sand...a beautiful nude...pinkish brown...great alone or w/French manicure!
Mylissa
ChloeRae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChloeRae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 12:16am
I love Chicago Champagne Toast, too! :-) And Lincoln Park After Dark. That's probably my all time favorite.
tommygrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommygrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 12:36am
Originally posted by threejobs threejobs wrote:

Actually I have been searching for the perfect opaque nail polish in a pale pink. The kind you see on people with Acrylic nails. I have tried several brands but they all seem to be so "thin" that I never get the opaque look without having to apply 3-4 coats and then its a mess. I always see the color advetised with nail polish ads but the polish being sold never seems to live up to expectations.
I have not tried any from OPI line, does anyone have any suggestions?

definitely try OPI they have a bunch of nice pale pink colors and essie too orly also has the nice pink colors too....
tommygrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommygrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 12:36am
opi's lincoln park at midnite and black onyx are great dark colors
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic