Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OPI New Las Vegas Collection?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OPI New Las Vegas Collection?
    Posted: May 20 2003 at 6:21pm
WOW. Today I was at a store that had the new OPI Las Vegas Collection. I was impressed with many of the colors. I currently have Royal Flush Blush on my toes but I bought the Chapel of Love (yummy pink) and 3 Plums 1 Win.

Anyone else try these new colors? What have you tried or what colors do you like. You can see the collection at:
http://www.opinail.com/lasvegas2.htm

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2003 at 9:47pm
Yes Karen,

We have tried them all. They are really great. My fav is "A rose at dawn...broke by noon" These are the spring colors by OPI. The summer colors were released May 1. These colors are great with a tan. They all have a little shimmer to them. In July, they are release a new line called "Paw-Lish" and yes you guessed it, it is for dogs. The researchers at OPI discovered that alot of people were buying the polish for their dogs so they come up with a very chip resistant polish just for dogs.............cool huh?
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2003 at 10:06pm
Hi LiliBeach,

Oh they all sound wonderful.

I am not surprised about the polish for dogs. We have people who buy hair accessories for their dogs. We have sold several of the mini tiaras to a couple of people that have Yorkies and we sell Austrian Crystal hairsnaps and hairpins to various poddle owners.

Whatever works. :-)

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic