Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White tips
    Posted: September 09 2003 at 11:33am
Has anyone had one of those resin manicures where they put on white tips and you have a french manicure that basically lasts for about a month? I'm thinking of getting this for my wedding so that it will last for the whole honeymoon too.

Thanks.

Elissa
[/url]

demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2003 at 1:59pm
I get what the nail techs call a "pink and white" where they put white acrylic on the tips of my nails then do a little pinker acrylic over the rest of the nail. Most of my friends do this now too and it is just the best! I cannot recommend it enough. You can maintain it by gtting fills. Go for it.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2003 at 8:49am
thanks Demo, I think I'll do this for the wedding
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2003 at 9:10pm
I know you have said before but I can't remember. When is your wedding? Is it soon enough for us to start sending you stay calm, cool, and collected prayers? It has been a long time since my wedding day (25 years) but it was truly the best day of my life! I have never before or since felt like such a complete princess, and I got my prince too (although time kinda wears down that prince thing a bit)!
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2003 at 12:05pm
Demo,

Thank you so much and congratulations on that wonderful achievement!

It's Sunday 9/21!

I will be here before then.

HUGS

Elissa
[/url]

demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2003 at 8:26am
Yikes! That is Sunday. I will be thinking about you. Savor every single moment of your day.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic