Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NutraNail

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AmberInRockFalls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberInRockFalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NutraNail
    Posted: September 17 2003 at 3:22pm
I was looking at Walmart the other day and saw NutraNail, which supposedly makes your nails grow in 5-7 days. Does anyone know if it works? Because I have homecoming in a couple weeks and would really love some nice NATURAL nails but unfortunately my nails take forever to grow! :(
Sum1sumwere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sum1sumwere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2003 at 4:43pm
Hi Amber yesterday I bought a product by Sally Hansen called Get Growing and some other stuff called Hard as Nails by her and I'm am starting a 7 day long picture journal to see if this product lives up to it's name. I compared the Sally H stuff to the Nutra Nail and they were almost identical except the Sally H stuff has some sort of Multi-Vitamin Solution in it thats suppose to help make the nail stronger and grow faster. I'll be posting an update soon so if your still interested in something like this check the board on Sat or Sunday. Wish me luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic