Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIts official!!! Fabolous agreed to get me in!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Blackstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Its official!!! Fabolous agreed to get me in!
    Posted: November 25 2004 at 11:30am
RIGHT NOW IM THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH!!

While at the studio last night Paul cain (fabs brother) it seems like fab and whookid told him about me or whatnot.

Well it seems like fabolous is interested in having me as his 2nd act of his record label along with Mike shorey, Paul cain gave me his phone number and we talked, he said " What i hear the other day at the studio... im looking for somebody with raw talent to sign in my independent label".

I cant give out no more than that cause i can literally tell nobody about details and whatnot, but remember the name Blackstar u all yall will be seeing me soon, and i will shout yall out.

As for now im schedule to go to a meeting tomorrow moorning with Some Desert storm Vice presidents, A&R's. Paul cain told me that they are probably going to want to hear me live and to be prepare.
Im also supposed to hit the stage with fabolous as when he performs at a charity concert thta hes doing in brooklyn next wednesday, however i will be like one of his boys basicly like a hypeman and whatnot.

Ill tell yall a lil more later.

But again i still cant believe this i hope im not dreaming
"Girls want me on their ass like backpockets on a jeans"

"Hey whookid i want this niga on my track" (fabolous referring to me)
Science Allah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Science Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 11:32am
Good ****

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Science Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 11:33am
But ain't Talib Kweli and Mos Def Group called "BlackStar"

Blackstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 11:36am
yeah im sure that ill have to get another stage name but i dont mind.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Science Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 11:38am
dope...stay doin ya thing

The Bigger Picture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bigger Picture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 11:51am
Make sure you remeber my name. Bigger Picture. I hope i see tha kid wit 360's on tv
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 12:04pm
t1ght fam
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 12:34pm
good sh*t dogg
im happy for u
imma see u in the storm in a year or less
YOUNG FOCH is coming next
holla back
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 12:51pm
Great job...but can you tell me where the chraity event at?...I wanna go
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 1:02pm
yo thats hot...i hope u make it big...then u can endorse wave products...haha
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 1:03pm
Lol I know u happy!
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

cute_p4p1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cute_p4p1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 1:06pm
big ups.. im tryin ta do my rap ish also.. but anywho.. i didnt know plan cain was fabs bro.. his cold as hell.. well they both are... but do ya thang n dont get****ed n tha game.. ghostin..
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 1:13pm
maybe i shoulda took u up on your offer to go to the studio.....oh well

but yo.....put me on to that brooklyn charity show
i wanna go too
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 2:49pm
nice 2 hear u reppin nigga, make dat scrilla
360's all day
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
Blackstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 6:55pm
Good looking yall.

I dont know the adress of where the concert is gonna be at, but its free.
I will be the cat with the durag untied hanging down my neck(lol showing my wave progress to the whole bk) and with one 1inch and a half earrings on each ear, yall cant miss me.

I feel like im dreaming though like just 2 hrs ago fab calling my cell phone and we text each other back and forth is like dam... just 48 hrs ago it was a dream to even see him in person now we texting and calling each other is like dam...

and trust me all this about having ladies calling your phone 24/7 and f'ing on the daily is no lie at all, i even had my first taste of this groupies last night jesus christ i feel like a new born again like a whole different person, all this yrs spitting all this game to pull some shorties and now all i gotta do is signal them to come and chill with me.

Ill be hollering at yall.

Ha Cell phone ringing right now (No Lie) i forgat who keisha is though

m00t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 7:16pm
Congrats..... when we gonna chill together man :P ...... im messin.....kind of.... but good luck to ya man. when u in da neighborhood holla bak at the team... 1
A nappy jamaican head turned good
live2spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote live2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 7:51pm
yea 4sho congrats
BRUSH NIGG@ BRUSH
mistazero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistazero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 4:04am
Congrats yo, keep up the good work, and when you get on kill 'em.

"Friends don't let friends go without brushing, brush responsibly."
tos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 5:18am
Good job !!!!
Sans aucun soucis philosophie.....Akunamatata OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 10:55am
congrads homes......dun 4get even wen u become a celebrity u still gotta brush...gotta rep ur waves to the fulles
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic