Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Advice?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aeboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice?!
    Posted: March 17 2005 at 6:04pm

Hello there,

I'm looking to dye my hair with an at-home color and have no clue what would look good. I've got an olive skintone so I don't know what colors would complement/clash with that? I'd like to go lighter, or warmer, or both without my hair turning a ketchupy red which looks strange with my skin.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

swede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by aeboi aeboi wrote:

Hello there,

I'm looking to dye my hair with an at-home color and have no clue what would look good. I've got an olive skintone so I don't know what colors would complement/clash with that? I'd like to go lighter, or warmer, or both without my hair turning a ketchupy red which looks strange with my skin.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

If you're going for blond. You should probably just bleach your hair to yellow or pale yellow depending on how light you want to get.
And then apply a golden blonde toner over the hair.
Since you have olive skin you should probably stick with a warm color, but you'll maybe be able to pull a cool blonde tone also.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic