Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dream Hair Distributors Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sonia2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonia2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dream Hair Distributors Wanted
    Posted: February 24 2011 at 9:17pm
Are you available in the United Kingdom? I am very much interested here too. pls let me know about this new start up bizniz
ladywighair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladywighair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2010 at 8:43pm
You may purchase from us..Will cheap much than your local dealer..

We are hair extension manufactory in china...website:www.ladywighair.com

email:ladywighair@gmail.com
maggilane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maggilane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2010 at 8:01am
Hey, i am in danish , do you have any idea that is there any good hair extensions dealer is in Denmark , i want to start my own business in this field and don't know the real dealer in this , so hope you are gonna tell me about this and to start my business.

http://www.linella.dk/
http://www.linella.dk/

ladywighair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladywighair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2010 at 4:17am

We are hair extension manufacturer and exporter.Now are looking for hair extension distributor in all over the world

Hotmail:ladywighair@hotmail.com
Cellphone:+86-15053283585

We can give you Discount if order quantity large.

Our produce volume: 3500000strand/Month

Please call or email us if you interest in hair extension
yuanyiw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yuanyiw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2010 at 2:04am

Final Fantasy XIV developers have produced a detailed look at the upcoming changes in the user interface, chat feature, text commands and targeting.
fast wow gold
 After publishing the article on November 17th, fast wow gold devs also took time to answer several questions from.
cheap aion kinah
 the community to come in the first large update tentatively scheduled for November 25th.cheap aion kinah
cheap aion kinah
Under the main menu,cheap aion kinah  the Attributes & Gear option will be split into two options, Attributes and Gear.
ffxi gil
 There will also be a Loot option that will be displayed under the Interactions menu whenever an item occupies a player's loot list.ffxi gil
Final Fantasy XI GIL
 Improvements to menu navigation when using a gamepad or keyboard will be made.Final Fantasy XI GIL
maple story mesos
 And finally,maple story mesos  the experience and skill point bars currently displayed in the upper left portion while the main menu is open will now be visible on the screen at all times in the same manner as the HP bar.

jennykang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennykang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2010 at 9:56pm
please send me info at jennykang9021@aol.com, thanks
goodnice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodnice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2010 at 3:14am
after his wife has come down to earth chanel earrings CC work to earn work points out. We get rice fields are scattered, chanel bags prices some in the valley far Shiji Li Road, the land should be turned over several Road ridge,louis vuitton handbags known as the "bamboo fields", can only put a cow into the narrow body, is called to "look on christian louboutin pumps fields", ridge high enough to have ten feet to the farming conditions are very poor. In order to earn work points at home
cheapest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheapest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2010 at 3:21am

Beyond all doubt,chanel Earrings if you want to buy a good deal of discount jewelry, pandora jewelry the online shop Wholesale jewelry,Pearl Jewelry , chanel bags,LV Bags will be your best choice.

queensofweave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queensofweave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2009 at 7:59pm
I am very interested. Please get back to me asap. I am currently located in CT and my email is queensofweave@hotmail.com
wenzi110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenzi110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2009 at 3:29am

"I was born in I856 in Kalamakee, Mich., of honest and reputable parents, one of whom Heaven has mercifully spared to comfort me in my later years. In I867 the family came to California and settled near sweetheart Head, where my father
   wow power leveling   opened a road agency and prospered beyond the dreams of avarice. He was a reticent, saturnine man then, though his increasing years have now somewhat relaxed the austerity of his disposition, and I believe that nothing but his memory of the sad event for which I am now on trial prevents him from manifesting a genuine hilarity.

"Four years after we had set up the road agency an itinerant preacher came along, and having no other way wow power leveling to pay for the night's lodging that we gave him, favored us with an exhortation of such power that, praise God, we were all converted to religion. My father at once sent for his brother the Hon. William Ridley of Stockton, and on his arrival turned over the agency to him, charging him nothing for the franchise nor plant - the latter consisting of a Winchester rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, and an assortment of masks made out of flour sacks. The family then moved to Ghost Rock and opened a dance house. It was called 'The Saints' Rest Hurdy-Gurdy,' and the proceedings each night began with prayer. It was there that my now sainted mother, by her grace in the dance, acquired the sobriquet of 'The Bucking Walrus.'

"In the fall of '75 I had occasion to visit Coyote, on the road to Mahala, and took the stage at Ghost Rock. There were four other passengers. About three miles beyond sweetheart Head, persons whom I identified as my Uncle William and his two sons held up the stage. Finding nothing in the express box, they went through the passengers. I acted a most honorable part in the affair,
 world of warcraft power leveling  placing myself in line with the others, holding up my hands and permitting myself to be deprived of forty dollars and a gold watch. From my behavior no one could have suspected that I knew the gentlemen who gave the entertainment. A few days later, when I went to sweetheart Head and asked for the return of my money and watch my uncle and cousins swore they knew nothing of the matter, and they affected a belief that my father and I had done the job ourselves in dishonest violation of commercial good faith. Uncle William even threatened to retaliate by starting an opposition dance house at Ghost Rock.
     world of warcraft power leveling
 As 'The Saints' Rest' had become rather unpopular, I saw that this would assuredly ruin it and prove a paying enterprise, so I told my uncle that I was willing to overlook the past if he would take me into the scheme and keep the partnership a secret from my father. This fair offer he rejected, and I then perceived that it would be better and more satisfactory if he were dead.

hpaige View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hpaige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2009 at 1:36pm
Hi, I am very interested in being a distributer for your extensions. Please send me any info or contact me at h.paige@yahoo.com or ph# 626.429.3730
Thank You,
Hayley Paige
Salon Sessions
112 S. Delacy
Pasadena CA
Hayley Paige
pammyj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammyj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2008 at 12:08am
Are you still looking for distributers?Smile
ajtravel1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajtravel1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 10:49am
I am interested in being a distributor for your product.... please send me current information  to ajtravel1@msn.com. Thank you, Paula
Dream Hair extensions View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream Hair extensions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2004 at 3:48pm
Distributors needed for new hair extension product
Pretipped hair extenions similar to Great Lengths but very low in price-
Great Lengths is approx. $80.00 for 25 strands 20" length
our hair is
38.00 for 20" length 25 strands (min order required)

there are no start up cost or inventory. However we only allow
1 distributor per 100 mile radius . Anyone interested in more information about our product and products to come can email
us at distributors@dreamhair.com

Serious inquries only
Knowledge of hair extensions and application are helpful but not required. We do ask the candidates have some knowledge or expirience in the cosmetology field. You do not have to be licensed in cosmetology

Samples of hair are provided upon request
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic