Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

garnier fructis!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Corrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 2:31pm
well i use Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner and I have baby fine hair shoulder length ,I wash my hair every day  after my bubble bath  and afterwards I dry it a little bit and then put Frizz Ease Serum by John Frieda I just put a little on my palm and rub that in my hair and that works so great  my hair is soft and silky always now I want to find a hair portine to make my hair grow long and healthy as well
Miffny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miffny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 3:00am
I have fine tinted hair & a very sensitive scalp all Garnier Fructis did was make my scalp itch to the point I had to re-wash with Nioxin's gentle scalp shampoo & use Redken's deep fuel treatment as the conditioner made my hair like straw .
I do however love the Garnier's Sleek'n'Shine leave in serum.
scorpiochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scorpiochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2006 at 10:18am
I tried the garnier fructis and it didn't work for me. It just made it so greasy and limp. Whatever works for one doesn't necessarily work for another considering everyones hair is differant.

The shampoo i loved dearly (clairol daily defense) can no longer be found! At least i can't find it here. Guess they quit making it or something but it was awesome. It smelled great too. Anyway...i'm glad the garnier works for you and i wish you the best.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic