Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHey I want to be the Moderator for this f

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Killin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey I want to be the Moderator for this f
    Posted: March 21 2005 at 6:24pm
Yo this is killin 2Karen and I want to be the new mod for this forum and I know everything that is about waves....so respond to thei thread as soon as possible so I can get a quick notice

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 7:21pm

Hey,

Thank you so much for your offer.  When we decided to upgrade the new boards, we also decided to hire people to work for us at HairBoutique.com that would moderate the boards.  So we now have  people at HairBoutique.com that have moderation and admin responsibilities.

I would love for you to start a new thread and run with it.  Since the old 360 was closed, I have received tons of emails from guys interested in making this board fly.  So please open a new thread and let me know how I can help.

This new board has TONS of cool features.  You can do instant polls, you can create special threads, you can do a special Journal thread. 

Let me know how I and HairBoutique.com can support you and this new board.  I would love to even include info from a wide range of experts like barbers that specialize everything about waves. 

Thank you again.  I hope to see you posting here.

Edited by Administrator
Killin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 7:45pm
Listen why have people who "think" they know how to get 360 waves when you got the people here who have black people hair and can actually get waves.

Plus without us....there wouldnt be a 360 waves hairboutique, I aint going agaisnt you I am just saying the truth...I am really helping you out cuz, but I fell like I can do better....reconsidered what you just said

Edited by Administrator
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 7:50pm

That's interesting...HairBoutique.com has been on the Web since 1997.  So what you are saying is that we would be nothing without you?  How fascinating.

IF you want to post here, cool.  If not....whatever.

We have an African American young man that works for HairBoutique.com full time that has had fine Waves in the past. To speak to him, email CustomerCare at HairBoutique.com with Attention: Michael. CustomerCare@hairboutique.com.  Or you can call 1-866-4MY-HAIR and ask for Michael and tell him Karen told you to call to talk about spinnin.  Michael works M-F 9:30 am - 6:30 pm.

Remember...Arrogance is one of the Deadly Sins.

Edited by Administrator
Killin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 7:57pm
whats  that supposed to mean? You sound more like a robot than a human being....since where what I say that hairboutiqe would be nothing huh? Try to copy & paste it in yo next post. plus I always wanted to be a mod becuz I know I can really do this but yey again you come down on me like you anwsers is supposed to be negative....do you really understand what I am saying?

I heard that people went against the owner of hair boutiqe last time please i can stop that from happeninng again....learn from the past to protect the furure

Edited by Killin

Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 8:02pm

Read above.

You said....

Plus without us....there wouldnt be a hairboutique - Direct Quote

As long as there is no fighting here....everyone is welcome to post whatever they want related to 360 Waves.  After all, Twista was complaining that there was too much fighting.  So now, we are going to make sure the boards stay clean.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Killin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 8:04pm
lol...well there aint no point to posting here ifts going to be that dulll....good luck to find anybody coming here anywayz

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Killin Killin wrote:

Listen why have people who "think" they know how to get 360 waves when you got the people here who have black people hair and can actually get waves.

Plus without us....there wouldnt be a 360 waves hairboutique, I aint going agaisnt you I am just saying the truth...I am really helping you out cuz Twista have another forum with a much better freedom than here, but I fell like I can do better....reconsidered what you just said

Hello,

I cannot begin to understand your hangup with the selection of who is or will be moderator in this forum.

Please state your case.  Tell us why you believe you would be a good moderator.  Tell us why you believe that the existing moderator team is not capable of performing its duties.

You may suggest, but never expect -- expectation is the most certain path to disappointment.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 8:08pm

If dull means no fighting and cursing or attaching each other or trash taking...well then you're right....this board will be dull because the goal is to talk about 360Waves, which totally was not happening towards the end of the old board.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 8:10pm

lol...well there aint no point to posting here ifts going to be that dulll....good luck to find anybody coming here anywayz

So, is that it?  The board is dull if you don't have the moderator of your choice, but if you do, then it's a lot of fun with lots of participation?

I still don't get it.  Besides, it seemed to me that with the first go-round of the Waves forum that when you had the moderator of your choice things did not go well.  Tell me how you'd do things differently.  I'm curious to know your thoughts.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 8:12pm

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your input.  Exactly right.  This board was a nightmare of fighting and attacks.

We promised our visitors that we would listen to them and they told us that they wanted the fighting, the spam and the BS to stop.  They just want to talk about the topics. 

And that is what we are going to do. 

We have several people on the HB team that are working with us to help make these boards the way our visitors tell us that they want it to be.

Thanks,

Karen

Edited by Karen Shelton
Killin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

Plus without us....there wouldnt be a 360 waves hairboutique, I aint going agaisnt you I am just saying the truth...I am really helping you out cuz Twista have another forum with a much better freedom than here, but I fell like I can do better....reconsidered what you just said

Hello,

I cannot begin to understand your hangup with the selection of who is or will be moderator in this forum.

Please state your case.  Tell us why you believe you would be a good moderator.  Tell us why you believe that the existing moderator team is not capable of performing its duties.

You may suggest, but never expect -- expectation is the most certain path to disappointment.
Yo Dave, I use to be on the old forum and I have so much info that I soak up and I have experience that I reall felt that I can carry this forum, whats the worst that can happen?

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 8:27pm
Hey Killin,

I appreciate your desire to help new wavers in their Wave quest.  And I hope you are able to help those who seek the look.

But I'm still curious.  How do you feel you can you help even more just by being a moderator?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 8:29pm

Hi Dave,

One other point.  Killin posted like 100 times in the old forum.  IF we were going to do a mod, which we are not at this time, I would want one of the guys that had the most posts like MenaceIISociety or #1HotBoy or some of the guys (I can't name them all here) with literally hundreds and hundreds of posts about waves.  Now those are the guys that understand 360 Waves. 

Edited by Karen Shelton
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 3:50pm

Edited by NewEraOg
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 4:16pm

LOL and yes...NewEraOrg...over 1,100++++

So sorry NewEra didn't mean to leave you out.

You had some awesome posts too.

Edited by Karen Shelton
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic