Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Alba

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Alba
    Posted: June 10 2005 at 2:50am

Nice pics, but it's a little weird how some of the pics seem to have been mirrored for no apparent reason.  Maybe it wouldn't be too obvious if her hair were parted in the middle, but when it's parted to the side, you can really tell.  *pokes the photographers*

Originally posted by makeitshort makeitshort wrote:

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS====12 0687&c4nvi=3&str=1981&styp=clbi&nbc1=1

She looks great.

More awesome than a manatee!
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 3:17am

Just wanted to pipe in.... I watched Honey a few days ago, and Jessica's hair was great.  Really beautiful, natural looking.  She looked really beautiful, and like herself, not a generic tart.  What a cutie.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 1:56pm
Looks a little longer already. Long and dark she seems cute, but short and blonde, she looks fairly anonymous.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 11:21am
Just long enough to "add" when she wants to or needs to. LOL
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 10:07am
Originally posted by rardman rardman wrote:

Well, as it turns out, it's was summer's beginning, not end. She looks stunning now. Love the colour, love the recentlly purchased length! Hope she keeps both for a while. 

Nope, the length is gone.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS====12 0687&c4nvi=3&str=1981&styp=clbi&nbc1=1

She looks great.

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 10:11am
I must admit, that even though I thought the short cut was very cute, she looks much better with some length, and darker hair!
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2005 at 12:37pm

Well, as it turns out, it's was summer's beginning, not end. She looks stunning now. Love the colour, love the recentlly purchased length! Hope she keeps both for a while...

There's a great pic in the "MTV" thread here(from getty images), or for some great new pics, do a search for her by name at,

http://www.wireimage.com

rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2005 at 10:29am

Hideous, imo. Way better long, and way better dark. I bet we see extensions before summers end. She can't want to look at that for too long.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 4:31am
Don't like it. Very ordinary. But for me, Jessica Alba IS very ordinary (so maybe it's suitable?)
Camille83 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camille83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 9:29pm

lovebobs you are absolutely right about Jessica's new bob hair cut and she does look really adorable in her new bob cut especially with her blonde hair or even with her dark hair too

Camille 

lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 12:21pm
OMG!!! HER BOB LOOKS SO SOFT AND SOOOOOOO CUTE   ITS AN AMAZINGLY CUTE CUT ON HER   I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS SO GREAT BUT NOW SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 1:19pm
I think you hit the nail on the head, Trout.

I know that adds nothing to the discussion, I just wanted to test out my new Wooderson icon.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
angeleyeslady View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angeleyeslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 1:01pm
her hair would look good with lighter streaks thro
AngelEyes supports SIGHTSAVERS CHARITY
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2005 at 1:01am
Well that big pic makes it look a bit better. But the longer was better. Oh well. Just wait for the grow out.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2005 at 1:40pm
Maybe Jessica is auditioning for a news anchorette job. This chop is certainly generic and dull enough for her to win the job. Her long hair was definitely a major asset, in my eyes. Just like Brooke Burns, she now looks as plain as a beautiful woman can look, (which ain't *bad*, just disappointing).  Bob
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2005 at 4:02am

I'd still like to see her play with accessories.  Some little clippies or baby ponytails or something might be very cute.

More awesome than a manatee!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 7:08pm
I think my problem with it lies in how the shortest layer seems to follow along at the same angle of her jawline. It just doesn't quite look right.
VeeDubGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 6:35pm
Aw, I think she's adorable. I don't think the blonde looks bad, I've seen alot of other people look much much worse as a blonde. I don't think it's as un-natural as everyone says, but that just my humble opinion. and the short cut suits her features.  
andreambk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andreambk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 2:06pm

http://www.puntovip.com/celeb/eventi_jessica_alba_young_ho t_hollywood_style_awards/eventi_jessica_alba_young_hot_holly wood_style_awards_05041520.jpg

Edited by DaveDecker
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 10:39am

it's certainly bland...and I guess the length is ideal for extensions.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic