Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Alba

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Bobcutgirl View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobcutgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Alba
    Posted: March 22 2005 at 10:11pm

Tonight on the cbs late show with david letterman my favorite actress Jessica Alba will be on and she will be talking about the movie Sin City which she stars in along with Bruce Willis and a huge list of other stars too so will anybody be getting pictures of her because I would like to know if she is still blonde or back to her natural dark hair

Bobcutgirl

Edited by Bobcutgirl
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 12:16am
still very, very blonde...  It looks good, but can't compare to her usual brunette self. *shrug*
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 10:22am
Yes, she should go back to her dark hair! 
portrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 10:53am
She has that dark olive skin that really doesn't look good in light blonde hair unless it's natural.  But it doesn't look horrible.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 12:54pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 1:33pm
Dark I like this might take some time to get used to if it lasts. LOL I hope she dosen't think of cutting it. It looks good lenght wise.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 11:03am
looks fake.
portrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 12:16pm
She lightened her eyebrows a bit too much.  I think that's the main thing that washes her out.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 3:52pm
Totally agree with portgirl. My main issue is that the whole thing totally washes her out. Too bad.
I prefer her darker, but not as dark as she once was. There was a period where she kept a dark base , and added some almost ashy blonde highlights that I thought was her best look. I don't like golds or yellows on her skin.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 3:10am
I think blonde can work on her, just not when she tries really hard to make the eyebrows match :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 12:05pm
Bobcutgirl, I was just expressing my opinion. I think she is very beautiful with dark hair. I just think the yellow hair and eyebrows don't look right on her, I'm sure alot of people would agree with me on this one. I am not jealous of her, I like looking like me and would never want to look like her or anyone else. You don't have to get all upset over nothing. I have the right to express my opinion. Thats what a discussion board is all about.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Bobcutgirl Bobcutgirl wrote:

Originally posted by amymusic amymusic wrote:

looks fake.

amymusic you always say bad things about every actress on the Celebrity Hair Talk message board especially when it comes to their hair which you always say it looks FAKE maybe your hair is fake too or your really jealous of Jessica Alba because you don't look nothing like her at all SO JUST PLEASE STOP SAYING SHE LOOKS FAKE

Bobcutgirl

ps I am sorry to the moderator and to everybody on this message board about what said but I'm sick and tired of amymusic complaining

Bobcutgirl,

As amymusic said, "I have the right to express my opinion. Thats what a discussion board is all about."  She does.  You do.  As long as the opinions are about the celebrities' hair.  Your personal criticism of her ("... maybe your hair is fake too or your (sic) really jealous...") is not appropriate.  Kindly refrain from personally criticizing others.  Disagree with their opinions all you want, but personal attacks will not be tolerated.
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 10:00am

Bobcutgirl,

If you read my post again, you will see that I did not say anything insulting about you.

administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 7:43pm

AmyMusic,

We agree. 

We have deleted BobCutgirl's posts because of complaints received about her. 

We apologize to the board for any inconvenience this may have caused.

HairBoutique.com Admin

BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 3:44pm
I have to say I didn't like the blonde hair on Jessica either. She's still a very beautiful girl, but just looks much better w/ darker hair.
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
VeeDubGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 11:53am
I guess I'm crazy, but, I really think she looks cute as a blonde. No, it doesn't look terribly natural because she doesn't have much pink in her skin, but it certainly doesn't look bad. I like the dark hair on her too, it makes her look more serious. 
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 10:11pm
Well, it doesn't bother me that the blonde hari looks fake on JA, but it doesn't look good, either. I think she's much better brunette. I think that new movie she's in was shot all in B&W, though, so the hair looks cool in the movie trailers, but not so good when you see it in color. :)
Camille83 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camille83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 9:06pm

I really like the blonde hair color on Jessica it really looks sexy on her and her eye brows are way to light for her skin tone so it kinda washes out her face but didn't I hear in a magazine that she dyed her hair for the role of Sue Storm or the Invisible Woman in the movie Fantastic Four

Camille

beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 12:25pm
I've seen Jessica as a brunette and now as a blonde. Wow, what a transformation. It's funny some of the comments also applied to mine when I went blonde myself like Jessica did when I'm naturally dark brunette. Jessica's already a beautiful girl so she can wear any shade! Brunette makes her look earthy and real, while the blonde makes her look very sexy and carefree. I like both colors, but blonde brings her personality out more. It's no longer about if the color is fake or not, it's how it's done tastefully in any shade. She looked gorgeous in the movie Honey.
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 5:33am
Looks like Miss Alba has cut off her new blonde locks!!

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH& ;logsrch=1&sfld=&nbc1=1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic