Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Braids to Fades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Braids to Fades
    Posted: March 24 2005 at 6:35pm
Do you think waves with a tight fade look better than braids? Me, I like waves on top with faded sides.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 1:52pm

I like to wear my hair like CormegaThat's tight! Wink

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 6:07pm
Yo, I been watching how braids seem to be going out of style a little. Down south they rockin fades with 360 waves and gold in they mouth. I had braids for two years but got tired of the long hair and wanted to keep it cool in the summer heat.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2005 at 1:43pm
Anybody resently swiched from braids to Waves?
DetroitBalla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DetroitBalla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 4:21pm

yea i have but i dont kno were 2 start on how 2 get waves

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 4:57pm
Have you read the 360 VETS Method. It's a good start. Here's a short cut..... http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30280& amp;PN=1
DetroitBalla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DetroitBalla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 5:18pm

THANK U

MYBAD FO DA NICCA THING NO DISRESPECT I GOT PRIDE I KNO WAT WE BEEN THREW

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 11:14am
I use to have waves for a couple of years(I had the best waves in jersey) an then I switched to braids and had them for 2 years. Now that i cut my hair off it seems a lot hard to get my waves back to the way it was before, but I'm almost there. I think braids is getting a lil old, most of the dudes I know who had braids for a while either ended up cutting there hair or getting dreads.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic