Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWho should be the Mod of this Forum?

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Who will be the next Mod
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [25.00%]
11 [68.75%]
1 [6.25%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Killin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who should be the Mod of this Forum?
    Posted: March 25 2005 at 9:06pm
Aiight yall pick whoever deserves this shot

Edited by Administrator
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 8:40pm
Yeah you know playa, I aint go leave you hangin Killiin
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 6:28pm

I case anybody wants to know, BIGGMike works for Hairboutique.com in Dallas. I'm a sales rep and have access to all of the hair care products we sale. Yes I am African American, born and raised in West Dino, "Already", Texas. That's West Dallas for those who don't know. Played football at OSU, Oklahoma State University. Now living in D-town and attending UNT.   No, I'm not a House or an Uncle Tom. , but a real person from the hood who knows something about black folks hair. Yes I'm a dark skin brother with NIgerian Nightmare hair that I have to perm a little to get 360 wave. I use to struggle with nappy hair and still do sometimes. So as you can see I know what's up with nappy hair because I came from NAPPY ROOTS. You Dig! I'm just a young playa tring to get in where I fit in. So cast your vote.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

I case anybody wants to know, BIGGMike works for Hairboutique.com in Dallas. I'm a sales rep and have access to all of the hair care products we sale. Yes I am African American, born and raised in West Dino, "Already", Texas. That's West Dallas for those who don't know. Played football at OSU, Oklahoma State University. Now living in D-town and attending UNT.   No, I'm not a House or an Uncle Tom. , but a real person from the hood who knows something about black folks hair. Yes I'm a dark skin brother with NIgerian Nightmare hair that I have to perm a little to get 360 wave. I use to struggle with nappy hair and still do sometimes. So as you can see I know what's up with nappy hair because I came from NAPPY ROOTS. You Dig! I'm just a young playa tring to get in where I fit in. So cast your vote.

Lol. I feel you son. I got da real nappy roots too.  Gotta pay extra close attention to my hair.

Bratty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 6:51am

Hey BIGGMike,

Thanks for the scoop on your deal.  I hope you know that being a mod for any of the HairTalk boards is a lot of work and requires a lot of time & honest committment. I used to mod for one of the boards here (Just Chillin Board) and it was definitely a big committment.  I eventually retired from being a mod but still visit from time to time.  The folks here are good folks and they really care but if you can't give 100% to being a great mod, it is not something to be taking on without serious consideration.  Good luck to you.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 12:53pm

Yea, I know. I've worked for Microsoft, NTT/Verio, and a few other Tech company. I'm cool. Thanks for the heads up.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic