Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fake Brows?

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Are Fake brows an improvement on me?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [10.00%]
18 [90.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
KatalystKaoz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatalystKaoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fake Brows?
    Posted: March 27 2005 at 2:29pm

I've been thinking about shaving off my Brows or Tweezing REALLY thin and Drawing the rest on...I'm just to scared to make such a major move....So I did an experiment...

I sealed over my real brows and drew on fake ones....How does it compare to natural Brows???

I just want to be more of a "sex kitten" lol.

FAKE.

REAL.

GoldieLocks92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 4:09pm
fake eyebrows are a mistake as they are noticibly fake. Just try some new techniques.
Hair is BSL+ as of 9/15/05
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 1:10am

Fake eyebrows never look right to me.  I think the only reason to have them is like if you've got alopecia and your real ones fall out or something (because even fake ones might look slightly less strange than none at all).  People who can grow perfectly good real eyebrows should definitely keep them.

More awesome than a manatee!
loquacious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loquacious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 7:28pm

I have to vote no on fake eyebrows - I did that in high school.  Worst mistake of my life!

Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2005 at 9:17pm
Keep ur real ones. I can not STAND women who shave them off and draw them on. It's just wrong.
What would one feel like waking up next to your man facing him and all he sees is a bald face, "One moment honey, I have to put my eyebrows on."  It's disturbing.
Ur eyebrows are nice as they are.  Ick...I see girls with them and I just want to ask them if they smudge. LOL

~Bambi~
~* Bambi Lee *~
mysweetevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysweetevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2005 at 9:41pm
I like the real ones...
sweet like honey!
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 7:04am
the real ones are pretty good.  I wouldn't mess with them.  Just experiment with pencils of different shades.  Wet N Wild has good ones for .99  
norskygrl21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norskygrl21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 8:36am

Originally posted by Bambilee Bambilee wrote:

What would one feel like waking up next to your man facing him and all he sees is a bald face, "One moment honey, I have to put my eyebrows on." ~Bambi~

That is hilarious!!  I have always said the same thing. Thin brows are soooo early 90's. For example, I think Pamela Anderson would look 100% better if she would quit drawing on those little arches for eyebrows. Granted, she has a lot of fashion bloopers but her eyebrows are the only thing that drive me crazy. Thicker (groomed)  brows are the new rage, just pick up Vogue or Elle and look at all the up-and-coming models. Hate to say it ladies, but the Brooke Shields brow is coming back!! I am always trying to grow mine thicker but they are light, even lighter than my natural haircolor for some reason and they do not grow very dense. I would love to have brows like that Ralph Lauren model with the gorgeous eyes and dark hair. I think a thick groomed brow looks so exotic on dark haired women.

2C-Fine-Normal, 23 inches wavy Base of ponytail circumference: 4 inches
Goal: BSL, Approximately 2 to 3 inches from current length
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 7:26am
Your real eyebrows are beautiful and match your face. It was suggested to me to get mine dyed and shaped professionally so I have been doing that for years now. The difference is amazing. That might be all you have to do. Fake eyebrows look, well fake!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic