Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curly Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TruBalla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruBalla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curly Hair
    Posted: March 28 2005 at 10:27am

Yo How do u get curly hair if your hair is str8 as hell?

Do you just have to grow it out and make it nappy??

Edit: What if just brush ya hair in the opposite direction??...that good enuff??

PS: I'm depressed as hell...any EZ way 2 get curly hair plz tell me...

Edited by TruBalla
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 5:58pm

Playa you asking the wrong person. My hair stay nappy. I don't know what it's like to have str8 hair. If I perm it, it will only curl back up in about week. I got NAPPY ROOTS.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Killin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 10:19pm
lol....you should vote for me since this nigga dont know....

To make your hair curly you should purchase the S curl gel and get mess around with yo hair and you will get curls

If you dont know what i am talking about come back to this thread

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 1:59pm
On 360 Waves - Part II we don't use the N word or put down anybody. I love my people but I don't understand why we have to degrade or put down each other. If you go to the Black females hair talk board, they don't put down each other. Why can't us MALES do the same. The Mod has to follow the rules that Karen (HB) has set for this board. African Americans are not N's. We are a proud people that respect each other. Killin, thank you for your help brother. I value your opinion and see you have a great deal of wisdom about waves. Please try to follow the rules. This is not about being roostery, it's bout waves. Thanks for having my back.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
dakid88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakid88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 12:28pm

Originally posted by Killin Killin wrote:

lol....you should vote for me since this nigga dont know....

To make your hair curly you should purchase the S curl gel and get mess around with yo hair and you will get curls

If you dont know what i am talking about come back to this thread

KILLIN R U TALKING ABOUT THE S CURL WAVE GEL ACTIVATOR THATS BLUE WHERE CAN U BUY IT AT?

Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 4:53pm
You can probably get it at Sally's or CVS.  Try Sally's.

Edited by Blackie006

dakid88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakid88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 5:23pm

Originally posted by Blackie006 Blackie006 wrote:

You can probably get it at Sally's or CVS.  Try Sally's.

how long does ur hair have 2 be to get curls with the activator and how do u use it?

Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 5:35pm

I neva actually used it.

What kind of hair u got, though?  You mixed?

BlackBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 8:43pm
s curls the kit
BlackBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 6:14pm
and dont bruch ur hair foward....i dont no bout brushing it backward but dont brush foward u will only make it more straight
triniblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triniblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 5:22pm
umm, u say dont brush your hair forward....then how do u brush it then?
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 5:03pm
Yo i got waves on the sides but not on the top and back wat can i do.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 5:52pm
Yo me and my brothers got natural curls from my mom cus when my hair grows all i have to do is put surl products in it to keep it shiny and im good.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 8:17pm
Well Im Sure u should grow it out AND make it nappy or do ass he said use the s curl activator moisturizer it works fa me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic