Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question on a product to keep hair moist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kenjuan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenjuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question on a product to keep hair moist
    Posted: March 30 2005 at 11:04am

Hello, Im new here my name is Kenjuan.. hint's the screen name.... any ways I have just cut my hair yesterday and I've had just a little luck with waves in the past.... However I already see the wave patterns barley showing there is a pic at the bottom of what my hair normally looks like when I just brush it as a part of my daily hygene..

BUT LET ME CUT TO THE CHASE... I've been reading alot on this forum and the method of keeping your hair moist.. continous to come up.. I have this product from Organics  by Africas BEST and it says it is Leave-In Liquid Hair MAYONNAISE. an organic Conditioning Treatment... The description goes on further to say.. Strengthens Hair Instantly Helps Stop Breakage Restores Softness and Shine I was wondering if this could possibly be a product to keep my hair moist thru out the day or should I just stick to luke warm water and brushing?

This is a pic of my hair... how it normally is.. when I just brushed it once or twice a day... 

Natrual Texture of my hair

I want Really deep waves.. not so Tight together.. but somewhat more defined any tips?

Appreciated in Advanced

Edited by Kenjuan
~ Kenjuan
Kenjuan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenjuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 11:37am

Also... would the WAVE NOUVEAU Finishing Lotion be a good product?

I guess my main Concern is keeping the hair moist and healthy looking for the right products to keep in my hair....

like the conditioner and water mix what is the recomended product..

My hair is fine...a little soft

~ Kenjuan
Kenjuan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenjuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 3:22pm
GREAT! thanks  I had a good feeling about it when I picked the bottle up.... IM almost sure this will give my hair that full deep defined look I want..
~ Kenjuan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic