Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bam Margera (skater hair)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
A_M_M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_M_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bam Margera (skater hair)
    Posted: March 30 2005 at 12:35pm

What do you think of his hair?

I say it looks better messy and longer(as is) than when he was younger with a short clean cut..what do you think?

~A.
lilmountaingrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmountaingrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 1:00pm
I wish he wasnt wearing the hat in the picture.... it would be much easier to see what 'do he's got going on minus the hat.

Overall, from what I can tell, his hair looks like it's pretty cool....

A_M_M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_M_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 8:30pm

Sorry, all the kid does is wear hats!!! But he looks good with the hat. So heres one of the few pics I could find of him not rockin a hat...looks kinda good in this one, but if you've ever seen his show his hair isnt as messy looking, curly but not as messy...i say he pulls off the hair style. So now you can sorta get an idea on what he looks like without the hat, what do ya think now?

~A.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 10:06pm
Yeah, he can pull it off. It looks really good on him, I think. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic