Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My wedding hair install xx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My wedding hair install xx
    Posted: March 31 2005 at 3:20am

Hi guys, here's my before and after pictures with my hair that I've put in for my wedding.  I've got such thin, fine hair that I had to work up quite high with the extensions so any suggestions on how to wear it for the "big day" would be much appreciated.  I did it with extentubes and shrinkies around the sides cut in half.  I'm tempted to add a few more though cos I'm not sure if it looks a tad thin.  I didn't take an after from the front cos I didn't finish it till 11pm and I was knackered, plus it could do with layering around the front.  Its silky straight bohyme 14inch colours 18/22 xxx

Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 3:32am
Amanda just love the color blend you did. You matched it
perfectly!! it!!

How much hair did you put in total?

Amanda, I have some wedding hair pics for you to have a
lookie at. I can't post pics with my Mac but I will send you an e-
mail with as much pics as it will take. I'll get on that now.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 3:51am
Hi there SAS.  I only used about 3oz I'm sure that's why I'm thinking maybe I should add some more.  I've never used anything under 4oz with any of my clients.  You are the best girl, wedding pictures would be superb.  I'm really stuck at the moment with having to go so high up my head to get some thickness.  I hate having thin, fine hair.  Amanda8Beechwood2003@Yahoo.co.uk for you to send pics xx
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 4:30am
Hey Amanda,
I have been trying to send you an e-mail with the pics but my AOL is
playing silly buggers with me. I will get it sent hopefully a little later. I
have about 15+ pics for you...some with fresh flowers, some sides up,
and some with tiaras...with hair down.

I think just a little more hair would be perfect girl!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 4:40am
Oooo super I can't wait to see them.  I've trailed the internet like a stalker of hair photos but can't seem to find any websites with flipping wedding hair photos where they've got their hair down.  You're a god send girl xxx
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 5:48am

The colors blend beautifully

And by the way, you have the most amazing blue eyes, and I mean that in the most hetrosexual way possible

shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 6:05am
Amanda your hair looks stunning! The colours are also lovely and it looks so natural! How did you manage the back?

Good luck on Monday im sure the weather will be lovely.  Are you getting married on the beach? Oh and i think you should put some loose curls in your hair and a little clasp at the back (similar to some up some down look) with a strand at either side at the front with a ringlet in each.

(lol)
shelly
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 6:06am
Kalika your hair is also stunning.  Did you do it yourself?
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 6:20am

mostly the boyfriend.  I tipped and prelayered the hair, and did around the hairlined, but he did the bulk of it.

RIP haar.

Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 7:22am

Amanda, I think you did a superb job!! I love the blonde colors and it looks very natural.  My own hair is super thin too, it sucks! 

I think fresh flowers would look really pretty in the hair... or a half up half down due... good luck and have a BEAUTIFUL day!!  Congrats!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 7:39am

Kalika - LOL that's so funny "in the most hetrosexual way" ha ha.

Shel - It was a nightmare at first to do the back because my hands wouldn't move the way I wanted them to but once I got the hang of it, it was surprisingly easy.  Its funny you should say that about the style of hair for the wedding cos SAS has just e-mailed me with several gorg pictures and the one I like best you've just described it to a tee LOL xxx I think we can get married on the beach, we've got 3 settings to choose from xx

Thanks so much girls, I'll post pictures xx

mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 7:52am
Looks amazing.  So natural, both the colors and the blending with your hair.

I know that tempatation to keep adding more hair.  I'm about to go add some around my hairline right now...  But you you don't need it.  wanting it is whole other thing.  How high up did you go?

And personally if it hadn't been for the humidity when I was getting married I would have done a medium U shaped braid around the front of my head like a headband.  And then stuck fresh flowers in to that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 8:15am
Hi there chick, I went up to about 2 1/2 inch away from my part.  Never thought about a braid, will keep that in mind xxx
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 8:35am
Beautiful, Amanda!! Gorgeous colors & great placement! You're going to be a lovely bride!

Edited by Syren123
mtolady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtolady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 8:45am
VERY NICE!!!!!

congrats
has someone been swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool again?
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 11:45am
Beautiful girl! The colors are great!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 12:11pm
Aw...it's beautiful, Amanda. The colors are just outstanding and are perfect for your skin tone. I like Bridget's suggestion of sweeping the front back and wearing the back down, too; it'd look great on you.

Congratulations! :)

Edited by Jenny_RR
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 12:35pm
amanda ur hair looks beutifull xx
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 1:36pm
I WANT YOUR HAIR!!!!!
i love plastikhaar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 1:40pm
Ahh I'm ovewhelmed guys.  Had a stressful day today, my mum and mother-in-law have been arguing about the wedding yet again.  I'm happy again now I've come on this board xxx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic