Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My wedding hair install xx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 2:01pm

Fab....I love it, it's true it looks seemless- so natural, and yeah u do have gorgeous eyes.

xx

It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 2:13pm
Thanks (as she blushes) xxx
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 7:40pm

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 8:36pm
Amanda, your hair is absolutely gorgeous!  The colors are beautiful.  From the back it looks like you've used enough hair...I think it looks more natural when there isn't tons and tons of hair, but it is entirely up to you.

As for styling suggestions, something I like to do with my hair (which is about that length) is to put the top half in a loose bun.  You could add flowers around it or some really pretty hairpins/clips.  There's also the option of leaving a little hair out in the front for an even softer look.

I'm sure you'll find something great.  And as I used to tell all of my brides-to-be when I sold custom wedding invitations, it's your wedding, so do whatever you want...no matter what anyone else says (although maybe you ought to listen to your fiance...sometimes). 

And I demand oodles of wedding pictures!
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 8:49pm
Your hair is beautiful and the color match is fantastic.  You are going to make a picture perfect bride and your hubby-to-be is very lucky.  Have a wonderful day and ENJOY!!!
delin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 10:17pm

Love the color...makes me yearn for blonde again!  Best Regards!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 2:40am

leia - I think I'm going to have it cut in the morning and then see what it looks like cos its just kinda long everywhere at the moment with no shape.  This wedding has been an absolute nightmare from start to finish cos of the mother-in-law, she's only seems bothered that her son is happy and has the best and that her daugther who is being the bridesmaid looks good, feels like she's trying to outdo me and have her daughter look better, wish we'd gone ourselves to be honest but hey its booked now so I've got to put things like this behind me, I'm marrying my fella not his mother LOL.

Kim -

Thanks again guys, you really cheer me up xx

shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 3:39am

Your mother-in-law sounds like my father-in-law Amanda!  He gets involved too much and i hate it.

Dont let her get to you and if she suggests something that you dont like just say "Well actually I already have that covered but thanks for the suggestion" (he he)

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 4:07am
Awesome, Amanda! I love those bright colors. The blending couldn't
be more perfect.

Happy upcoming wedding day!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 4:14am
Originally posted by Amanda8Beechwoo Amanda8Beechwoo wrote:

This wedding has been an absolute nightmare from start to finish...

Hang in there, chick! (OMG, I'm starting to talk like Amanda!) And remember, it's never too late to elope to Vegas, where you can get married at the Elvis Presley Chapel of Love for $1--and no aggravation whatsoever....

:)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 4:23am

Thanks Amm

Hey Jenny you don't know how tempting that sounds chick ha ha "chick" LOL.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic