Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

beginner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nigga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nigga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: beginner
    Posted: April 01 2005 at 10:57pm
im a beginner of gettin waves   why is it so hard to rub in the sports pomade (black can)
dsharpe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsharpe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 11:05am

i am having the same problem

Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 5:28pm

You gotta rub it for a while until it gets soft.

If that doesnt work you can lay it in your hair and put a hot wet towel ova it. That'll soften it up.

If that still doesnt work you can soften it by microwaving until softens up.

Those all the methods I know.

Edited by Blackie006

BlackBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 7:33pm
rub it in ur hands apply it to ur hair ......just make sure it gets every where then get a towel put it in very hot water  sqeez it then put it on ur head for 3 min....then act like ur brushing ur hair with the towel so every thing melts and it wont look gray or be hard 4 u
nigga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nigga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 9:05pm

right on yall

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2005 at 11:16am

Make sure you hair is a little moist and warm. You can either wash your hair or place a warm wet towel on it to get it soft. Be sure not to leave too much moisture in your hair becuase the pomade will only clump together in spots in your hair. Be sure to rub the pomade in your hands for about 5 to 10 seconds to warm it up. Also makes sure you apply it evenly in you hair. Brush, brush, brush, put on du rag.

Oh yea, make sure your du rag is also clean because a dirty rag can make your entire head of hair full of dirt and fuzz.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Ceaser22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceaser22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 5:15pm
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2005 at 4:46pm

Ceaser22 you from BK right. So they call a low cut with waves a Ceaser on the east coast. So that's what Beyonce was talking about in the song "I Need a Soldier".

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Ceaser22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceaser22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2005 at 11:02pm
Yea, thats what we call a cut with all sides even..
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 1:57pm
Dig it, I'm learning.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic