Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Maxiglide

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
poisongirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poisongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maxiglide
    Posted: April 02 2005 at 1:01pm
Anybody tried it? Is it possible to get it in stores or only by ordring it?
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 5:12pm
has any one ever heard of this. the name sounds like it would be good, but ive never even heard of it.
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
poisongirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poisongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2005 at 11:20am
They sell it on TV and it looks amazing! You don't even have to blow dry your hair straight,you just go over with it and it comes out sleek..It's about 100$ so I wanted to see if anyone has tried it in case I decide to purchase one..
jasmine2g3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine2g3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 11:56am
Yes, it is on sale for $77 + shipping which is a steal. Go to eBay.com and bid ASAP b/c the bid ends later today. It is brand new too. I was bidding on it, but I just bought a Corioliss from the mall yesterday.

My hair idol
Transitioning
Current Length:1"above bra strap-layered
Texture:3c
*~*~* Jazz*~*~*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic