Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HAI 2 ceramic Iron...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAI 2 ceramic Iron...
    Posted: April 03 2005 at 10:22pm
I JUST purchased this iron from a beauty supply while at the mall today. It's part of my b-day present which is coming soon, hehe. It cost around $150 and it's made from a San Diego based company. I'm wondering if other people have it and what they think! I gave it much thought and considering before getting this one, and initially I was planning on something starting from $60, but ended up getting the salon irons. I think it stands for hair art and Intelligence, and its supposed to be amazing. It has an automatic heat sensor if the iron gets too hot and temporarily cools down but it also has the heat settings and heats up fast. I tried it just little bit becuz i wanna "open it on my b-day  and I have to put a demi- color over my usual root touch-ups today. So I'll be sure to update on how good this product is. So far which the tiny trial I did, it's been really quick to straighten and seems really amazing! But I wonder if others on this board have used it. I was stuck deciding between this one and the Solano Sapphire ceramic iron for $95.99. This one seemed easier to "navigate" through my hair, the other one was the scissor design. I just hope I made the right choice, afterall my mom bought it for me. I'm just excited to FINALLY purchase a professional ceramic iron!! No more old-fashioned metal plates for me!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 7:49pm

I meant HAI stands for Hair Art International.

paulnotjesse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulnotjesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 4:37pm
I have it!  I can't remember when I bought it...I think it was last march.  I have wavy hair that gets really poofy and definitely needs a good flat iron to not look poofy.  I love my iron.  It's my second ceramic one, my first one didn't work very well and it was smaller and the yellow "ceramic" part like melted off in places.  I don't remember how much I paid for the HAI.  I got it off ebay with a free little biosilk.  But I really like the HAI 2. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 6:59pm
Oh I'm glad to hear that! It makes me feel less guilty that my mom paid $150 at the local beauty supply for it, when I found out they have it on folica.com for $105 and free shipping!! I will try to get them to price match it tho; I'm gonna go their friday. Oh yeah I tried it once and it lasts!! Its a cool iron
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic