Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I have 2 kits I don’t need one & glue pot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
luzminerva4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luzminerva4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have 2 kits I don’t need one & glue pot
    Posted: April 05 2005 at 8:59pm

Not sure if were allowed to do this.  If not just let me know ladies and I will delet the message.

This micro link 3 tool set is used but nothing is broken on it.  It all functions well.  I got it from Just Wigs off e-bay for 80.00.  I paid $15.00 for the glue pot:

• Micro Link Pulling Tool
  • Micro Link Closing Tool
  • Micro Link Remover Tool
  • 250 large brown microlinks (free)
  • Glue pot (free)

I walked into his and hers and bought an extendtube kit before I received the one from just wigs via mail, cuz I got impatient. 

The closing tool is identical to what's in the extendtube kit from his & hers except that handles in the photo show that they are red but mine are grey.

Anyone interested in the 3 tools for $60.00 I'll throw the glue pot in for free, plus you pay $5.00 shipping. 

I decided to do shrinkies instead, but will keep the bigger extendtube set I bought at H&H in case I can't figure out the shrinkies.

Edited by luzminerva4u
That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Hapiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic