Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

T3 Tourmaline Iron

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
me_me_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote me_me_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T3 Tourmaline Iron
    Posted: April 09 2005 at 4:39am
Hi Everyone!

Im new to this forum and this is my first post!

Ive been doing a bit of research on straightening irons lately as I need to get a new one and I think Im pretty much set on getting the T3...
It has features similar to the Sedu... I cant use the Sedu where I live because its got US voltage...

Ill just like to know does anyone own a T3? Is it worth it and does it do any long term damage to hair?

Thanks!
jasmine2g3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine2g3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 12:08pm
Sorry I don't know anything about this iron. Maybe you should google it and look for reviews on a hair product website like http://www.folica.com

Edited by jasmine2g3

My hair idol
Transitioning
Current Length:1"above bra strap-layered
Texture:3c
*~*~* Jazz*~*~*
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 12:35pm
I've heard that the T3 is great. Someone on makeupalley has the T3 and she's getting the sedu today.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic