Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Trades (samples)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Trades (samples)
    Posted: April 10 2005 at 12:45am

Here is a thread to trade hair samples. The purpose of this thread is not to sell, but to share to help each other with textures, curls, colors, etc.

I can send out 50mm PH:
Schock Pink (all gone)
Perlweiss UV (all gone)
Fleider UV (all gone)

PM me with the colors you want and your addy!

Edited by MERGUTHRIE
i love plastikhaar
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 1:11am
D00d, I would love some pink and the fleider!
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 1:14am
What I have to offer (there is more, I just need to re-find it)

1 pack of WaWa #27/#613 20-22 inches. Never taken out of packet
2 packs of WaWa #33 - dark dark auburn 20-22 inches. Never taken out of packet.

From Sally's #27 8 inch Yaki human hair on weft.
weaveitup^_^ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weaveitup^_^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 5:00am

Originally posted by RoseRose RoseRose wrote:

What I have to offer

2 packs of WaWa #33 - dark dark auburn 20-22 inches. Never taken out of packet.

are you selling? i am interested in this

Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 3:20pm

HSF...1,1b,1b/burgandy(fushia IMO)-piano mix, 2, 4

All in staight Silky/yaki textures.All on wefts

PM if U R interested!

Edited by Gina E
octmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote octmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 5:31pm

I was just going to see if I could sell them on ebay.

1/2 pack WaWa red braid

1/2 Wawa dark brown braid

1 complete weft of curly blonde/black

I also have a bunch of pre-tipped in the above Wawa colors

Octavia

Faces of Pain - One woman's Journey with Chronic Pain
www.octavaia@got-to-have-art.com
A world without ART is a world without color
GOT ART???
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 11:09pm
About a half-pack each of Flieder, Burgund Rot, and full packs of Magenta and Vampir Violett. Also a big bag each of Trimco white and AR10 (a #27ish auburn).

EDIT: oh yeah, all of them are straight.

-Rae

Edited by zapevaj
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 11:11pm
Rae, are they straight?
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 12:47am
Vanille from PH
And I'd send samples in my other PH colors
kokos
kafee
mahaghoni
pechschwarz
lila
veilchen
brombeere
gelb
orange
hot chilli
limone

All in 50mm

Mer/Rae
Either o fyou interested cause I'd love to have a bit of fleider.
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 1:00am
I think if you are getting something and not trading back you should give something back, even if its a few bucks via paypal. (How does that sound, Mer?)

More offers:
If anyone is interested in synthetic dreads, I have two sets both have the base #30 one is short and has magenta. The other has tons of sw purple, magenta, green and some swirls. Removable skull beads, too.

I also have the dreads that I had installed with a base of auburn, the extra colours are pink, magenta, red hot and some blondes. These are double ender, you can wash them in the washing machine if you put them in a lingerie bag.

shadowfyre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfyre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 6:24am

Heya Rose !

Have a pic of the double enders? How many are there, and how long?

RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 1:35pm
shadow, are you talking about the falls or the loose ones I had installed?

The loose ones are long, I think there were 140 (thats doubled over) atleast.

If you let me know before dark, I can get some photos.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfyre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 2:27pm
Yes, the loose double enders, thanks!
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 7:10pm
Here are the dreads, they were made by Pink Envy: http://pink-envy.com/ I wore them 2 weeks and took them out. There are about 60. I dont know if you are a member of the hairboard or fake hair is luff, lj but Pink Envy gets great reviews, these are high quality dreads. The ends are bent a bit because they were in a bag.

RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 7:16pm
Oops, here is a photo of me wearing them:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfyre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 7:44pm

Rose, I PMed you :)

MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 12:14am
aww, haha, i don't mind just sharing, but if people want to send a dollar or two, i was actually thinking a SASE was a good idea bc i am so damned lazy hahaha
i love plastikhaar
blondie718 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 12:04pm
HEY ROSEROSE I WAS WONDERING IF THE #27/613 WAWA YOU HAVE IS ON A WEFT OR IS IT BULK? HOW MUCH WOULD YOU SELL IT FOR im looking into buying that

Also Octavia the weft you ahve of curly blonde/black what type of blonde is it , and is it blonde then black tips? how much do you want for it?
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 1:33pm
Blondie, do you have anything to trade? Though if your name is for your hair colour and not the band then I might not be able to use it cuz I have red hair.

The WaWa is bulk, I paid 7.99 for it plus shipping.

How about 10.00 which includes shipping? My paypal address is: roses@rozilla.com
blondie718 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 1:46pm
haha the names blondie as in haircolor , although i love blondie , umm so its bulk yea i was hoping it would be weft , i dont really work well with bluk so ill have to pass thanks anyway
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic