Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Trades (samples)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
sansconformist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansconformist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 11:22pm

Rae - I see that you won an auction, but I have some true red wawa on a weft if you'd be interested in trying that out. It's really pretty. I'm just looking for trade, I'm sure you have lots of bits of fun PH and what-not.

RoseRose, if you have any shrinkies left, I'd like to try them out. Even just a dozen or whatever, to experiment. I only have straight hair, I'm guessing you don't want that, so I'd send you a buck or two for them.

I've got bits of thermofibre in just about ever brand except american dream, most in 1B or 2, and a couple funky colours I could trade bits of.  Which reminds me, the shop by me started carrying two new brands of thermo...Biotec-K sp? and Mystik or something...I have it written down somewhere...If anyone has heard of these or is interested. I googled them and couldn't' find anything, but one seemed to have a lot of blonde shades, which is something a lot of you seem to be looking for. I can keep an eye out on my next trip if anyone has a specific colour request.

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2005 at 5:47am

sansconformist.....yes yes yes, blonde shades of thermal!! Id be forever grateful if youd check that out! #613, 24,22,16 anything blonde!

Im also looking for a package or two of PH 50mm in any of the light blonde shades, platin, vanille, satinblonde, blond etc....

sansconformist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansconformist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 7:14am

Can do Sherrie  I plan on taking my young cousin on her first excursion to the hair supply shops downtown very soon, I'll see what I can find for you. I know you wear at least 18", right? And bulk, I assume, if you're also looking for PH?

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 7:31am
the longer the better! Bulk....wefts, either will work!
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 2:34pm
I dont think I have anymore shrinkies, maybe like 4 but I have no idea where they are.
blondie718 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 5:36pm
Her fina fina ,I have a question about the picture with the 3
bunches of hair , what is the first bunch on the left side ? i
would love to add that to my platinum bonde hair and is it on a
weft? and the middle one which you are selling , what length is
it?
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 9:22pm
I have 1m weft of plastikhaar 50m wave in Cacao for sale.  $14.50 including shipping to USA.  PM if interested  
Blackmamba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackmamba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 8:23pm

I  have twenty-five pre-tips with keratin from rkhair products color #33. PM if interested. 

Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 10:40pm
Kimberly, I'd be interested in that. I don't know how to PM, though
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 10:41pm
Blackmamba, i'd also be interested in your #33, but Idon't know how to PM AHHHHHHHHH
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 4:46am
Chris, do you see the 4 buttons under my post. the ones that say profile, search, pm, buddy. If you wanted to pm me, you just click where it says pm. Or you can also go up to the top of the page and click where it says private messenger and then click new message!

Edited by sherrie215
StacyMyers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StacyMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 12:47pm

I now have one packet of Fichte 50 mm

I will have other colors when my next order comes in the mail.

Will trade for fun colored PH!

[EDIT:The Fichte has found a good home]

Edited by StacyMyers
Synne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by FinaFina FinaFina wrote:

Up for Grabs:

28mm Plastikhaar

Almost a full bag of SatinBlonde.
Full bag of Platinblonde, but. . .cut in half lengthwise (sorry!)
Full bag of Hafer
A lot of Winterblonde (#27)

I would love to grab that . Have nothing but money to offer in return.

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2005 at 12:39am
Available:

*28mm Plastikhaar Fleider UV still banded. $13

Edited by amm
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 11:24pm
Thanks Sherrie, I'm an idiot....
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 6:34am
Originally posted by StacyMyers StacyMyers wrote:

I now have one packet of Fichte 50 mm

I will have other colors when my next order comes in the mail.

Will trade for fun colored PH!

I PM'd you. I have the new Powerlon in 50mm Polarblau to trade if you'd like.
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 12:22am
I just bought Kimberly's Cacao and I want Amm's Cremeweiss!!!!!! Gimme, Gimme!
StacyMyers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StacyMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 9:20pm

I have the following 50mm pH for sale:

3 walnuss
2 anis
1 goldblond
1 champagner blond
1 dunkel braun
1 mittel blond
1 burgund rot
1 champagner blond cut in half
natural color ring (PH)

I'm asking $15.00 per bag plus shipping for uncut hair and $10.00 for the champagner blond that is cut in half.  $25.00 will do for the color ring.

I also still have one pack of WaWa in shade #4, silky straight 14inches long on a weft ($7.00 plus s&h); Doctored locks video for the microring extension system, and some microrings in light brown size medium.

If anyone has any unwanted Bohyme, trade me please!

Stacy~

zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 9:52pm
I have a bag of 16" RK Hair in color #14, bulk (not wefted) up for grabs. It's not peachy; more of a dark golden blonde. I haven't put RK hair on anyone yet, but it feels -awesome- and it's been getting good reviews 'round here. $32 plus shipping and it's yours.

-Rae
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 10:42am

full weft of 27 19/20" salvage stock hair.  Have cut off about 4inches off the weft tho!

Will trade for 613 human or microrings in blonde :)

or sell :)

in UK but will post anywhere

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic