Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tea Leoni short again!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tea Leoni short again!
    Posted: April 11 2005 at 7:05am
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 7:35am
Though I think she looks great with short hair... I don't like this style on her, esp. when it was looking so good long.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 7:43am
I liked the longer look better. Oh well. What are you going to do. Just wait to see if she lets it grow again.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 7:50am
She might also look good as a brunette (see SMG thread). Seems a bit bland as a blonde IMO.
trekgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trekgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 10:54am
For most people short hair is a change, something different. For Tea its back to the same old thing. Her longer hair was unique and different. Some people like to encourage those with long hair to cut it short and go for a change. In Tea's case it was just going back usual. I vote no for this change, but I am not her.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 10:56am
She's supposed to be on the "Today" show tomorrow, Tuesday, 12 April.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 11:29am

makeitshort: "Thank goodness!"

fatmoogas: "She might also look good as a brunette."

I think Tea's hair looked best straight, shoulder length and brunette in the movie "Bad Boys."

Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 3:13pm

Maybe on the Today Show she can convince Katie short hair is nothing to be afraid of.

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 3:27pm

Tea looked so much younger and prettier with long hair. I don't care much about what Katie C. does, as I think her present style is bland, but hopefully Ann Curry will see Tea and wonder why she is even considering chopping her own beautiful locks. Tea is still one of the loveliest ladies in Hollywood, but much of the glam is now gone. When a star has such beautiful natural blonde locks, why she would want them cut off? She would have been far wiser to go in the other direction. Bob  

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 9:07pm
Maybe Hubby likes it short? She wants to please him?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2005 at 9:22pm
Score one for the good guys!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 4:04am
I don't like the style-- too long at the front or something, I think.  But definitely better than the long hair, with which I didn't find her hot in the least.
More awesome than a manatee!
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 5:44am
I never thought the long hair looked good on her... Always liked her hair short but this cut isn't exactly right, but still an improvement IMO....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 9:34am

I'm a huge fan of Tea, I just saw Tea on the Regis and Kelly show and, sorry, it's not an improvement. She looked better before the cut.

"Score one for the good guys?" I didn't know we were keeping score.

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 9:39am
Saw Tea this morning on the "Today" show. I don't understand this
style, it's one of those awkward-looking ones that doesn't seem to
really work in any direction. Longer in the front (no bangs), shorter in
the back, some pieces flipped, some not. It's not quite any particular
style. I call it the "weed whacker" cut, I see it everywhere these
days, and I've yet to see it compliment anyone.

I think Tea looks great with long and short hair. My favorites of hers
are when it's full and curly, as it was in "Hollywood Ending" and that
old sitcom of hers, "Flying Blind." This cut, though, I don't get at all.
She's much too hot for hair that bland.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 10:09am

Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

It's not quite any particular
style. I call it the "weed whacker" cut, I see it everywhere these
days, and I've yet to see it compliment anyone.

I think Tea looks great with long and short hair.

I think I've been talking to you too long, since that's pretty much what I was going to write.  I agree that Tea has had great medium to long styles and short styles, but this is just a hacked mess.  And I LIKE the choppy bedhead look.  This looks more like something created by a remedial cosmotology student...that would have resulted in a refund from the instructor.

That's not too harsh, is it?

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
cebnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cebnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 4:21pm
liked her better long. I think she looked good in Spanglish

Fotki updated on 10/28 address in profile
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 7:43am
Maybe cut it herself?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 4:58pm

I think Tea cut her hair to look more like her husband, David Duchovny.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/050413/photos_ en/mdf927115&e=9&ncid=707

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 8:11pm
Kramer that is funny but worring some also. Because I looked and agree.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic