Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3 Ways to keep it Pimpin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 Ways to keep it Pimpin
    Posted: April 12 2005 at 5:33pm

What are Your 3 most important tips for 360 Wavers?

I think you should.......

1. Always wear your du rag while you are sleep (tossing and turning in your sleep can break your wave patten)

2. Always care for your waves after washing your hair. (Letting it dry without moisturizer, pomade, and brushing can un-do your hair du)

3. Always brush, brush, brush with the grain of your hair in a 360 degree circle. (Going against the grain will only cause problems, ask me I know)

Any feedback welcome

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
triniblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triniblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 5:49pm
AMEN to number 2...i figure, hey i can just wash my hair and brush it and it'll be fine, i dont need no pomade right now....next day..."ARE U SERIOUS?!" lol

my 3 important i would say are

1. brush
2. brush
3. hmm i always forget 3....oh yeh...BRUSH! LOL!

seriously...1. keep hair moist, 2. brush correctly, 3. whatever way u choose to get your waves and have success with, continue that pattern.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 6:05pm
Dig it!
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 4:50pm
I be brushing my hair and the 360 pattern is showning on the sides but not on the top and back wat can i do.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 4:54pm

Check your mail

Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 5:34pm
 My fault I see the reply. And by the way is Spartan wave kit good.
IkeBezzel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IkeBezzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2005 at 6:54pm
Hey yo BiggMike how you giving tips when you used a kit son
Keep on Brushin and you shall succeed.
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2005 at 6:58pm
wat I thought yall said kits aint good and that they mess up yo wave pattern. 
IkeBezzel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IkeBezzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2005 at 7:06pm
Yea kits do, that is why you do it naturally B. dont do that crap man cause BiggMike did i read it on one of his past replies yo.
Keep on Brushin and you shall succeed.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 2:12pm

If you have very coarse hair. Aint nothing going to mess up your hair, bra. Just don't leave it for the full recommended time list in the instructions. This only works for some people not everyone.

Some hair textures require different methods. Oil and water, natural (Just brushing), S curl (for waving straight hair), and Pink oil and pomade.

One size does not fit all, dig!

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Some hair textures require different methods. Oil and water, natural (Just brushing), S curl (for waving straight hair), and Pink oil and pomade.

One size does not fit all, dig!

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 2:16pm

Remember, not everybody has the same kind of hair. 

I need to find that picture of my Grandfather from Nigeria. He got the type of hair that refuse to obey.

Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 4:03pm
Yo u Nigerian cus I am. Yo you live in New York.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 1:23pm

My grandfather was born in Lagos.

I'm from West Dino, "Already", Texas

That's West Dallas for those who don't know.

jerrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 7:11pm
wut does pink lotion do?

Edited by jerrel
jerrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 7:18pm
biggmike should i put in pink lotion after i brush my hair in the shower or use s-curl wut do u think is better
XxStreetzZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XxStreetzZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 10:49pm
I be brushing my hair the right way and its showning on the sides but not on the top and back wat can i do???

SincereSole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SincereSole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 12:41am
iam just a starter in the game thanks for the help guys....
www.NikeTalk.com
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 4:05pm

jerrel........

Is your hair getting waves if so no need for scurl. but if not continue use.  Pink lotion is a moisturizer. Use it to keep hair shinny and soft.

KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 4:10pm
yes follow what bigmikke is saying
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic