Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help
    Posted: April 13 2005 at 9:40am

yo how do you get waves on the sides to make 360 waves

MadManMistaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadManMistaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 2:34pm
People keep telling me that you have to brush the sides at an angle.  like from the crown of your head to the temple and keep doing that for both sides.  Im a beginner, and its starting to work for me.  So try that.  Anymore suggestions anyone?
n00b
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 2:54pm

1st. of all waves on the sides and back are hard to get areas.

Most people don't have no trouble with the top. It's the sides and back.

2nd, It takes time to develope them. I mean real time.

Man it takes work, ask some of the senior 360 wavers.

You have to brush your hair like it's your Religion. Brush the problem areas every chance you get.

You have to train your hair like you train your woman, You Dig! (oops pimp coming out)

1. Shampoo
2. Dry and leave a little wet
3. Put pink lotion or some kind of moisturizer
4. Brush, Brush
5. Put Sportin waves ( for short hair, Dax or Murray's for longer coarse hair)
6. Brush, Brush, BRUSH, BRUSH, BRUSH
7. Du rag on

Oh Yea

8. While you sleep, dream of having waves on your sides and back.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 3:02pm
thanks yall
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 3:11pm

do brush in a circle on your head ( can you)

triniblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triniblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 3:37pm
you dont brush a circle in ur head...basically you brush the top to the front, the sides diagnally going towards teh front, and the back to the back.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 3:53pm

i knew it.... it sounded crazy any way

MadManMistaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadManMistaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 4:32pm

yeah. he's right

n00b
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 4:44pm
   yo i dont have problems with the sides those are easy for me but its the to and the back wat do i do.

Edited by Blazer15
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic