Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

** Prohair/Prostyles Colors PICS! **

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ** Prohair/Prostyles Colors PICS! **
    Posted: April 13 2005 at 5:42pm
Hey girls,

SAS graciously took these
Prohair/Prostyles photos and just emailed them to me to post. So here goes....

Remember that Prohair/Prostyles can only be purchased by licensed stylists in the U.S. (so no mass U.S. order is possible here, unfortunately); it is available to the public in the U.K., though.

:)

PROHAIR NATURAL COLORS

PROHAIR NATURAL COLORS

PROHAIR FANCY COLORS

PROHAIR PARTY PACK COLORS

PROHAIR COLOR RING

PROHAIR PACKAGING

PROHAIR TEXTURES, Ex-Long Straight , Natural, and Wavy

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 5:52pm
Tease.

RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 6:42pm
P36! The reds are gorgeous!
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 6:49pm
I was about to post asking about a couple of the darker colors that I can't read the numbers on.  But I reminded myself no pruchases for little ole me...

None the less its pretty!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by amm amm wrote:

Tease.

I know. Isn't it?

I have to say, Prostyles looks so much like Dome--the texture and initial shine, at least. I quite like Dome, but PlastikHaar is ultimately a better deal, imo.

metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 9:21pm

Is SAS not posting anymore?

She said in an email to me a day or so ago that someone else was giving her grief from this board in a PM, but she didn't go into detail about what transpired.

She's a very sensitive person.

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by metalgirl metalgirl wrote:

Is SAS not posting anymore?

No--I think she's still posting but was having some trouble getting the URLs up from her Mac.

I'm not sure, though.

SAS--you out there?

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 9:29pm
Oh I hope it isnt so? SAS is too valuable to this board to loose her!
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 10:43pm
People need to lighten up. What could SAS possibly have done to warrant someone getting bent out of shape enough to PM her with grief?

Please people. If you have a problem with someone, state it publicly and clearly. If you get an apology, take it graciously and move on. If you don't, move on.

Think before you write something. If you wouldn't have the balls to say it to someone's face, don't write it here.

Most people, trolls and psychopaths excepted, want to contribute and be contributed to! Let's just keep everything in the spirit of contributing to one another and things should go pretty well.

Personally, I would accept contributions of MB shrinklinks, Prohair, and other hard to get contraband.
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 11:41pm
SAS and I were just PMing back and forth about heat-seals (and no, I wasn't giving her grief ), so it doens't seem like she's avoiding the board. Most likely she's just a busy gal.

-Rae
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 11:53pm
Good to know. I hope she's up to her ears in cats and hair.
We love SAS.

And cat hair. If I am buried in it, everyone has to be.

Edited by Syren123
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 11:57pm
Oh! Yes, that was it, Syren- she said she had a really crazy schedule this week with her animal work. Thanks for reminding me. :)
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 12:49am
Hey I'm still here girls!!

As for the PM thing.....yes, someone got bent out of shape, but
it's all good....no hard feelings!!....movin on!!

Yeah, cat hair!! haha...you're not kidding!!

Rae...girl...when I get some free time soon I will do some more
heat seals and take pics....hopefully get some good clear close
ups so you can see what they look like.

Sorry girls didn't mean to tease you with the hair....I had just
promised earlier in another thread I would post the color ring
when I got it. I think Jenny is right.....It looks a lot like Dome hair.
I agree, if it is also on par with PH (don't have a sample to
compare it to) then price wise PH is a better deal for sure. I
think PH color choices probably cover every color you see here
anyway.

Edited by Save~A~Stray
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 1:12am

Hiya SAS,

By the way...you can all "block" people from PMing you if they are hassling you.  And if they are really hassling you, let us know and we will investigate and ban any repeat offenders.

If you need help with any of these options, please let me know.

Also, SAS has been busy helping me with a small gerbil rescue.  :-)  Thanks SAS.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 1:32am
Thanks Karen....blocking PM's....that's good to know!!

Ahh....Karen you responded quickly to a situation that others
may have overlooked with the gerbils you found outside. Now
thanks to you mom,pop and 4 babies have a chance to be
rehomed to a good home!! Thank you for caring for these little
guys.
plastikhaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plastikhaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 3:10am
heya there

just a comment on my side to the prostyle colourring.
i bought on myself a few years ago as i just love the great
curls they have. then i asked my supplier if he knows prohair/prostyle
and if they are familliar with the texture of the hair, etc.
he said that they actually do the prohair/prostyle colour rings.
so isnt that funny? i payed a lot for that colourring and now its exactly the
same hair as in the ive got already. even the same supplier.
its strange, but funny ; )

sara
need some great hair?
plastikhaar hair.supply
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 6:41am
Small world, indeed.

It seems to me that PH has every color that Prostyles and Dome have, plus a whole lot more colors--all in those nice, long lengths.

I've done two installations now of mixed Dome/Prostyles, and I have to say, the hair behaves identically. The Dome Classic looks a little curlier on arrival, but once you run a comb through it, it looks just like the PH 50mm. And according to everyone I've asked, the Prostyles is exactly like the Dome, and so forth....

So I think quality-wise the monofiber is very standardized. I've noticed significant differences between the thermofiber brands, but with the monofiber, I think you'll have very similar results no matter which you go with, and you can mix and match--a bit of this, a bit of that, which is nice.

Oh, and by the way--thanks Sara, I got the Perlweiss, and you're right: It's exactly the same color as the Dome White! I can't wait to use it with my new custom Gwen Blonde. Lookie outy--summer's comin'!!!

imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 7:59pm
slightly ot, but trimco/hairpolice has one color that ph doesnt have. their burgundy is alot more purple than ph's burgund rot and sara says there is no comparable shade at this time.

~Jenn~
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 10:00pm
If you want PH to carry a similar shade, you might want to send a little sample to Sara. I did that with the Dome White, but as it turned out, she already had the same color anyway. :)
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 10:02pm
i just might do that Jenny :)

Thanks for the suggestion.

~Jenn~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic