Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BiggMike

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BlackBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BiggMike
    Posted: April 14 2005 at 6:54pm
this for bigmike i think u said ur hair dont shine use this hair think i use its called SPARTAN ....i use that thing i wear my durag for less then and hour in the moring and it give me a shine for the whole day to i wash my hair.....i use it with a little of dax (red can) try it yahSPARTAN
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 3:03pm

Spartan, cool!

I'll try to see if I can find it this weekend. 

Do you know what major stores carry these products?

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 3:17pm
any store has it well any beauty supply store has it, i have it it works but the holding cream has a nasty smell to it
sammys spiking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammys spiking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 3:30pm
say bigg mike how do i get my 360 started
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 4:09pm

How do "you" get waves? Man you the Spike King, your hair can't wave up like the BROTHERS. You don't have the hair for it man. 

I think you better stick to the Spikes cause it takes a certain hair texture to get these kind of waves.  

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 4:20pm

But you can get waves if you buy one of those crimping irons that yall use to get that wavy look. You know, the way yall (white people) use to get your hair waved in the 80's. Madonna, Cindy Lopper or Loffa, Duran Duran,  and Boy George! Man what you doing on the 360 wave forum. Don't you have a Spiking Kit that you working on.

Let's start another thread man. I'll interview you real quick. This is one of my co-worker at HB. He's getting his own Spiking Kit put together.  

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 4:24pm
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 4:27pm

Sorry about that!

Thanks KingJames23 I'll check out SPARTAN man. You good peeps.                   

Edited by BIGGMike
BlackBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 5:28pm
yah it has a certain smell but what ever no one smell my hair and when i use a little it dont really smell and i like it cause it has the holding cream ...the thing to make ur hair soft and the shiner
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 5:53pm

Fridays are crazy man. OFF Topic

http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=66&am p;PN=1

Can anyone tell me where I can find 20 inch choppers with a 7 lug configuration? I got a 1998 F250 three quarter ton truck ( Texas Southside Rider)

loquacious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loquacious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 6:52pm
You can get that product at Walgreen's.  I'm a former manager lol.
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2005 at 12:19pm

Yo is the spartan wave kit good.

Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2005 at 6:29pm
YO HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET WAVES WITH THE SPARTAN YALL TALKING ABOUT.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 10:11pm
Man how long does it take to get 360 waves Period
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic