Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another way to get good waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another way to get good waves
    Posted: April 14 2005 at 7:02pm
Use pomade before your brush/du rag
Brush hair at most 1/1 ½ hours daily
Clean hair at least every other day to keep hair healthy
Brush hair in shower to make them more uniform
Wear du rag when not busy and to bed.
Spray du rag with water or moisturizer while wearing.
Get a hair cut every 2-4 weeks to make them deeper
While hair is long, comb hair as well as brush (hard brush)

Brushing: When brushing your hair start from the center of your head and brush out in every direction towards your lining. Example: From the crown to your forehead, crown to your left temple, etc. From your crown it should make a circle.

Pomade: Pomade is not what makes waves so if you don’t use it, it doesn’t matter. Pomade is used to help hold down your hair and help define them, but it isn’t necessary for the process. Either place a fingertip of pomade into your hand and rub it until it softens, place it in a sink of hot water until it melts, or melt it with a blow drier, then apply it evenly into your hair. Thoroughly rub it into your hair with your palm. If the pomade isn’t melted, take a hot towel and place it on your head to melt the grease, or you can use a blow drier. After you apply the pomade brush it into your hair.

Moisturizing: Use pink lotion or Scurl Moisturizer to keep your hair from drying out. Whenever you think you need it throughout the day.

Ice Pomade: Use this pomade sparingly (going out, etc.), it is possible that it will damage or irritate the skin near your lining.

Water technique: While you are brushing, spray your hair with water and brush it dry. Keep repeating this until you’re finished brushing.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
RIPZEEK View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIPZEEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 8:08pm
did you copy and paste this from dream team?
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 2:52pm

Dream Team is Twista and his crew. They good peeps too and they know Waves.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 2:55pm
Just gotta keep clean.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 3:38pm
YEAH AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IT CLEAN AND BRUSH THATS WAT I HEARD.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic