Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sammy Spike King

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sammy Spike King
    Posted: April 15 2005 at 3:34pm
What's up man?
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
sammys spiking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammys spiking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 3:36pm
Just showing thm how to Spike it up. 
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 3:39pm

For those who don't know the Spiking King is also an HB employee. We work in the sales department together. He's has a spike kit that s names after him.

How is the spiking business going?

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammys spiking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 3:41pm
say,bro ,its going good.its all about the glue and and pomade that keeps my hair glued stiffed and on the cool for realll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammys spiking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 3:42pm
this the spike king and i need to know who needs help with some spikes, i got all the good tips on how to mold your hair to the perfect spikes, you want hard spike or soft spike i got them all, just hit me up if you need some help.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 3:42pm
Already, Crazy white boy! The man is out of control with them spikes yall. He got the 411 4show. 

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 3:46pm

I understand you and Karen (HB) is putting a spike kit together.This is 360 waves over here but it may be a few Spike Heads.

Edited by BIGGMike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammys spiking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 3:50pm
the kit of on the way, just needs some publication, but this kit will contain all you need to spiking your hair and also keeping it clean, it includes a mini spiking glue, mini sqeaky clean shampoo, and mini conditioner.  all products in this kit will be got2be.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 4:00pm

We'll have to get back with you on the spikes cause we all about waves.

Spikes is cool too, but I got to get my wave on.

I'll catch you later.  Sammy the Spike King yall (this boy is off the hook with Spiked hair in all)

Oh yea...... Get Back to Work cause I can't do this (and you know what I'm talking about) all by my self man!

Edited by BIGGMike
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2005 at 6:16pm
How long does it take to spike your hair anyway.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 4:37pm
Man it take about 3 - 4 minutes.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 4:38pm
Hard aint it?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic