Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwelcome to the Hip Hop Board

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
masonbetha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonbetha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: welcome to the Hip Hop Board
    Posted: April 16 2005 at 6:33pm
This board is only about hip hop dont come uop in here talking bout pop reggae maybe clapso or reggaton cause t has to do with I am ya Humble moderator if iu have any questions post in this topic I will reply to u dont think as me as a ya mod but ya homeboy

ya boi,MasonBetha

Thanks twist for the following

Following these guidelines should make it easier for you to get the help you need.

Search for your question
First thing you need to think of before posting a question is of course if your question hasn't been answered before. The moment I am writing this there are 14,094 posts. Now lets say that 90% of these topics are questions, that would make 2,225 * 0,9 = 2002,5 topics with questions! That means there definitely is a chance that your question has already been asked and perhaps answered before! Don't forget about the Archives!

Where do you post
Second thing you do, after your not able to find the answer to your question with the search tool (you made sure you searched the entire Boards?) you can start your question topic. But make sure you do this in the right forum!

Your topic title
Third thing is to start the topic, and to make sure it has a good descriptive topic title. Here's a top 10 of topic titles you DON'T want to use:

1. Help needed!
2. Newbie problem
3. Need some assistance
4. Hi, Im stuck!
5. PLEASE HELP!
6. I have a question
7. Very urgent
8. This is too complicated for me

Well you get the point by now. Basically in all 'help' forums I have ever been, these questions are simply ignored. So posting like this wont get you anywhere. But how should your title be then?

Well basically a title should be the main problem in your question. For example we're stuck with showing your side waves defined?. Its important you use good 'keywords' so everyone who reads the topic can understand what you want exactly. So our topic title for this would be:
Like a event that happen in hip hop or r&b

Your question
Last thing is to make your question. A question is supposed to be direct and easy to understand

Edited by masonbetha

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic