Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beachykeen0333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachykeen0333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hey
    Posted: April 16 2005 at 11:59pm

hey i just joined beacuse i have a question and every where i look i cant find an answer. i spend alot of time in the sun, between running track and going to the beach, my hair gets really light from the sun. my hair is already a brown-light brown color and it just keeps getting lighter almost blonde. so i colored my hair a dark bron thing that way as time goes on my hair will just get light like it has before, that wasnt the case. no i have terrible roots and a greenish tint to my hair. ive read and heard about "strripping hair" but cant find any info on it. how do i get my natural color back without doing any more damage?

thanks soo mcuh!

beachykeen
angeleyeslady View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angeleyeslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 11:49am

hi beechy,

you really need to speak to a professional colourist who will put your hair back to its correct colour.  In the past I have coloured my hair a few times and then gone on holiday and my colour has gone haywire.

hope you sort it out,

nice to meet you

AngelEyes supports SIGHTSAVERS CHARITY
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic