Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI tried playboiscurl360's method today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 6:44am
ahhhhh....he called u tha JaRule of tha board
live2spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote live2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

Originally posted by The Bigger Picture The Bigger Picture wrote:

Wheteher he wants to share to you guys his method or not is not my business. Of course i dont got no pics but i was spinnin just as much as he awas. He bmailed me his method more detailed than he posted on the site. And it worked. Im out.

im sayin BP u gave it up real quick
one nigga made u spill the beans

u are now the official board snitch
lol

lol y u gotta tell him that now next time theres a secret he not gonna tell no1
BRUSH NIGG@ BRUSH
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 2:30pm
BLACK PEOPLE! Why we gotta keep secrets we all tryna do the same thing. Honestly, we all just mix and match methods anyway. Although That wasn't really a secret. I never brush after pomade. It makes my hair white!

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 2:38pm
it wasnt his secret anyway

and how playboi wanna be on the dreamteam and keepin secrets

not a good start
share the knowledge

it aint like its competition
niggas dont live the same place
it aint like 2 people gonna be tryin to get the same girl with they waves
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

BLACK PEOPLE! Why we gotta keep secrets we all tryna do the same thing. Honestly, we all just mix and match methods anyway. Although That wasn't really a secret. I never brush after pomade. It makes my hair white!
yea thats happens to me to but afta i put the durag on n everything n take it off its juss shiny no white except wen i used murrays once n i used a hot towel afta i put it in n i took the durag off n it didn't look tight n it was white in the crown area....but i hav curly hair that absorbs tha pomade so...
The Bigger Picture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bigger Picture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 6:01pm
What would i be without you!!!

You use a soft brush after promade. Wet the brush. The when durragging, your hair wont be white.
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 6:21pm
well i use a hard brush to put it in but for occasional and seldom touchups i use a soft(very soft) brush
RayRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 7:14pm
nevery mind

MY aim-XxRayRayxXhehexX
MY Msn-littler807@hotmail.com
Diplomatic Immunity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diplomatic Immunity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 7:19pm

Aight his secret is:
Yall ever notice that (thick pomade users) as soon as you put the murrys or dax or nunile, you spinnin fo like 2 min? Then you brush it out and use da hot towel.
Well my friend playboiscurl360 doesnt even brush after applying the pomade! He just washes as usuall. brush for like 20min. Do pink lotion. just slaps it on. My only problem is that there is no shine in the hair after durragging.
I TOLD U
THE METHOD IS
1.SLAP IT ON
2. HOT RAG IT
3. DO RAG IT (TO LAY IT DOWN)
4.WASH IT OUT
5.BRUSH FOR 20 MINS
NIGGAS THOUGHT THIS WAS BOGUS
I Got That Brush!!!
VGIZZLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Diplomatic Immunity Diplomatic Immunity wrote:

Aight his secret is:
Yall ever notice that (thick pomade users) as soon as you put the murrys or dax or nunile, you spinnin fo like 2 min? Then you brush it out and use da hot towel.
Well my friend playboiscurl360 doesnt even brush after applying the pomade! He just washes as usuall. brush for like 20min. Do pink lotion. just slaps it on. My only problem is that there is no shine in the hair after durragging.
I TOLD U
THE METHOD IS
1.SLAP IT ON
2. HOT RAG IT
3. DO RAG IT (TO LAY IT DOWN)
4.WASH IT OUT
5.BRUSH FOR 20 MINS
NIGGAS THOUGHT THIS WAS BOGUS

THIS DOES SOUND KINDA ODD, BUT IF IT WORKS 4 U THEN FORGET WUT PPL SAY AND KEEP WAVIN PLAYA.
"Only If I Knew"
Official Dreamteam Member Forever
http://community.webshots.com/user/vgsta

http://dreamteam360.net/us7.html
"Nothin Special I Just Brush Alot"
DaKid101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaKid101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 9:30pm
You may know this but a good tip to improve your pattern and help train your waves is like a couple times a week brush in da shower (this is a must everyday) then as SOON as your done brusing put on your stoking cap first then durag. Trust me try it you will get results mad quick.

p.s. someone told me this on this site a whille back but I just added to it.
Towelie2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Towelie2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 10:21pm
GME12, nothin against u man but how did u get yo hair to look like sisqo's platinum hair wit waves, dawg it looks tight but that might just be the light in tha room, tight waves doh.
Don't Forget To Bring A Towel...You Wanna Get High.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic