Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

newby from Manchester, UK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angeleyeslady View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angeleyeslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: newby from Manchester, UK
    Posted: April 20 2005 at 11:30am

Hi everyone,

thought I would put up a post.  I'm from Manchester and just wanted to say "hello"

AngelEyes supports SIGHTSAVERS CHARITY
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 7:35am
Hi!
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
ron9321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ron9321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2005 at 2:32am
Hi there lm also new to this site, lm into body art would love to talk.
shiverpale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 3:16pm

hi angel eyes,

i was in manchester only the other week shopping and visiting my aunty!...

i havent bumped into you on any of the message threads yet, so i thought id drop in to your thread and say hello!

and hi ron, im really into henna, to the extent that i ink them on peoples arms, legs, etc at a tattooist parlour in the uk....i also design tattoo's. (the wage helps pay my uni fees!) apart from that i love anything arty farty! ....and i love to ramble and get to know new peeps!

i usually post on the long hair support - being that im someone with 35 and half inches of hair, i need all the support i can get!

anyways, nice to meet you both!

Asmara

"The hair is the richest ornament of women."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic