Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coming Soon...360 Vets Methods

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coming Soon...360 Vets Methods
    Posted: April 22 2005 at 5:37pm

This will help all the newbies to find information quickly without asking questions that have already been covered.

Each method will be explained by a 360 Waves Vet. Each man will give you expert info. that will save you a lot of time and mistakes. They will drop Science!

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Lil t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2005 at 5:28pm
niggu yo waves is off da charts
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2005 at 4:41pm

Thanks Lil t!

I'm still waiting on my 360 VETS to get at me. 

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 3:58pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic