Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi Ya’ll....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi Ya’ll....
    Posted: April 23 2005 at 8:27pm

Hi all!  Has anyone heard that new song out called "Lonely"?  I thought that my daughter was talking about the one that came out by Bobby Vinton? ( I think).  So I looked it up for her on the net and printed it out. It was the wrong song. I have learned there is a new version of it now.  Does anyone know who sings it or anuthing about it?  Thanks for all your help!  It is greatly appreciated!

Debbie

There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
shiverpale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 3:28pm

hi deb, feel bad coz no one answered you on this...and i know you posted it a while back, but just in case youre still not sure of the song...its by IKON.

it bugs me...coz the little chipmunk voices!...but its great fun for kids to dance and have fun too!

Asmara

"The hair is the richest ornament of women."
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 3:33pm
Here's a link to a singalong of the Bobby Vinton version.

And a link to the AKON lyrics.

Edited by eKatherine

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
shiverpale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 3:51pm
so did ikon copy bobby vinton?........i dont even know who bobby vinton is...hehe.....but if so, its always like that with chart music isnt it...nothing is original anymore!
"The hair is the richest ornament of women."
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 4:15pm

eKatherine, Thank you for the links!  The original one was written about a soldier. This new one is written for some man that lost his lady friend --I think!  Thanks again, eKatherine!  Much appreciated!  Debbie

There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic