Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Motions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Motions
    Posted: April 25 2005 at 5:01pm

Yo i was looking around on websites today and i found omething out the motion kit works if you have coarse hair. i found out that the motion pomade and this is what it does

Motions at Home Shine Enhancing Pomade:
Motions at Home Shine Enhancing Pomade .
Great tool for molding, sculpting, slicking or waving with amazing workability and style control.
Grease-free, shine enhancement for all hair types, including natural styles, and on wet or dry hair!
Smoothes rough hairlines and helps to replenish lost moisture.
Men love its shiny, moisturized and controlled hold for daily styling - without wetness!

Available in: 3.5 oz.

and the textiurizer does this

Motions Short Hair Texturizer:
Motions Short Hair Texturizer .
Healthy, superior, sodium-hydroxide, "retexturizing", relaxer formula and a balanced emulsion of conditioning ingredients which perform together to "loosen" the curliness of fine to tightly curled, coarse hair.
Perfect application creates soft curls or gentle waves for easy, natural-looking and controlled, "texturized" hairstyles!
Great for blow-outs, fades, and push waves! Helps you to enjoy shiny, healthy-looking, moisturized, and easy to manage hair when styled with Motions products!
Available in: Fine to Medium and Coarse Formulas: 15 oz.

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 9:26am
YO I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT WHO SEEMS TO WANT TO USE A KIT BUT WHEN YOU GET THE HELP YOU DONT POST A REPLY, YOU SEE BIGGMIKE THIS IS WHY I SOMETIMES DONT LIKE TO SHARE WHAT I KNOW.
Lil t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 11:17am
dawg motions is tight my mama got some and i borrowed some the other day
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 11:20am
HOW DID IT WORK
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 4:13pm
Look like a good product to me. Good looking out Kingjames23.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 4:15pm
no problem biggmike just like to help the best way i can
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 4:20pm

"loosen" the curliness of fine to tightly curled, coarse hair.

Thanks man this is me.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 4:21pm

Coarse hair, I gotta keep working on it.

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 4:22pm
theres alot of women products that can help in ur process of getting waves that many people dont like to use but me i think motions would be good for people like me with coarse hair

Edited by KingJames23
2-LIVE-OR-DIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2-LIVE-OR-DIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 11:42am

HOW DO YOU ACTUALLY GET COARSE HAIR PLEASE TELL ME

HOLLA BACK

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 1:52pm

Coarse hair is "Subjective" meaning it depends on what you are comparing it to and who's doing the comparing, you dig!

There are many hair types but people with "coarse", thick curly, tangled, hard to train, comb it and in a few minutes it is tangled again, generally people of African bloodline which really includes most Hispanic countries, islands, Asian countries, Arab countries, and many other countries as well. Kinda confused?

African blood is in the origions of every country and island in the world. So people of every nation have segments of their population with coarse hair and can get waves too.  

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 4:51pm
man your so right
SincereSole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SincereSole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 12:54am
thanks guys you are a real big help to everyone even though it doesnt seem like it
www.NikeTalk.com
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 4:14pm
when u start spinning you will thank me and the others(biggmike)
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 4:25pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic