Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are Kits good to start off with

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dunkinonfools View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunkinonfools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are Kits good to start off with
    Posted: April 26 2005 at 11:59pm

are kits good to start off with?

Ceaser22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceaser22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 8:23pm
NO, stay away from them and aim for natural waves.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2005 at 4:07pm
dig it!
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Lil t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2005 at 3:39pm

Yo dawg kits are bad they give u danruff fasho

JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2005 at 9:55pm
kits arent good for me i would stay away if u have a few waves and use a kit it would f em up
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2005 at 10:31pm
I say dont use kits at all its the fake stuff, get natural waves
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2005 at 12:39pm
YUP
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2005 at 1:50pm

I use them some time but I don't use them to start my waves. I use it to make my hair managable so I can train my hair. If I start with a fresh cut I have waves but once it grows out it tangles and naps up no matter how much I brush. If I brush my hairfor about 15 minutes it will only tangle back up in less than the 15 minutes it took me to brush it.

Crazy hu? But it's true.

That why I keep it cut low with waves because a Ceasar is out of the question "for me". I can't let it grow out too much. It will nap up!

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 9:03pm
Kits aren't good to start with. They don't create waves, you can posibly lose your waves if you leave it in too long. back in the day the only time I use a kit is when I let my hair grow for 6 or more weeks and the pommade is not holding my hair down good n e more. I'll put it in for a couple of minutes and wash it out. This time around I'm keeping it 100% natural.

Edited by 360spinna
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic