Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*-+4000PCE of hair+-*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
plastikhaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plastikhaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *-+4000PCE of hair+-*
    Posted: April 27 2005 at 11:47am
hi there hairjunkies!

ahhh i had to show this off, im so proud of this construction!
its my new hair stock! it contains over 4000 pce of single hairbundles.
i made this together with my dad and im very happy.
all our haircolours in alphabethical order, its so great to proceed orders
now..much much quicker : )

ahh and heres some hair aswell:
heres me in blonde..but im very colourful again by now, just had it blonde
for 2 days.

heres my friend myriam wearing an elastica fall with dreads and plastic

and here the two of us, g*

have a wonderful day!
cheers, your.sara

*also posted on quinnster's hairboard*

Edited by plastikhaar
need some great hair?
plastikhaar hair.supply
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 11:53am
That is AWESOME! And Sara, you're gorgeous!! You girls must totally turn heads everywhere you go!

By the way, we're all turning our stylists on to PH, so we're going to need a US source here pretty soon! Just warning you in advance!
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 12:03pm

Sara you little hottie!! AWESOME space and AWESOME hair!!

Yes as Syren says we're spreading the word of PH throughout the US.

And by the way how *are* the distribution agreements going? I didn't contact you about this because I'm not a hair-industry person. I AM a worldwide importer and distributor of other products. . .but. . .do you have a deal yet?

-Fina

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 12:57pm
boo hoo I can't see it
shadowfyre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfyre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 1:14pm

Looks great , nice and organized...it's like a hair heaven!

Have any other pics of you with PH? Yer purdy!

RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 4:46pm
Oh my.

Oh my goodness.

Look at all that gorgeous hair?!

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 5:36pm
Oh my God--that's just amazing. I LOVE IT!!! The construction is genius.

Now, about the blonde hair in the picture, I love that, too. I can't tell what's going on, though. Is it dreads mixed with loose, or a fall? I want that hair myself now!

And it's true: The word is spreading like wildfire. PH is the wave of the future!

:)
AmethystKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmethystKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 9:16pm
wow 
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 10:06pm
ohhhh I like that lavender/purple-y color in the racks of hair.....I like I like!!
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2005 at 1:54pm

Wow Sara, totally impressive!!  I love your hair too! 

(another cute Gwen Steffanie floating around!!)

delin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2005 at 2:50pm
I love having a face with the name...and a nice one it is at that.  I love the fullness of the blonde hair....Also really like the animal print clip.  I think I saw one on Jenny?  All I have access to is a JR. Walmart and they don't carry fun hair accessories.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2005 at 3:20pm
I like the angle of that left photo. It looks like something you want to strap a life line on and try to climb. It would also be fun to trip on acid and be locked in that room with all those colors and textures. Not me, of course, but for someone else.

It becomes apparant to me the extreme amount of inventory one would need to be the PH distributor here in the states.

Has anyone gone forward into serious talks about this?    
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2005 at 3:30pm
WOW, a lot of work went in to that!!! I can't wait to get my order from you and try PH myself. I'm so excited
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2005 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by delin delin wrote:

I really like the animal print clip.  I think I saw one on Jenny?  All I have access to is a JR. Walmart and they don't carry fun hair accessories.

Almost everything cool I've ever bought--whether hair or hair accessories--has been purchased online. I got the animal clips from http://ikickshins.net/hair/, the shipping was lightning-fast and they were supercheap. I can't find them on the site now, though, so maybe she's restocking or something.

I'm also getting some clips from Pixie Fashions and will post a review when I receive them  http://www.pixiefashions.com/contentspage.htm

RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2005 at 2:07am
Re: US, Plastikhaar distributors. Syren and I are interested and have emailed back and forth with Sara. We are currently in the process of finding out what it all entails.

luzminerva4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luzminerva4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2005 at 2:12am

Sooo cool.  Congradulations on your hair stock construction.  It looks great.   I love all the colors.  Real soon I am gonna try mixing some synthetic hair in bright blues or reds and I'll definately order from you!!!

That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Hapiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
plastikhaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plastikhaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2005 at 5:15am
hi there

concidering the US distribution
yes its all in process, will keep you up to date when everythings offical :: )

sara

p:s sorry for keeping that short, very busy at the moment : )

Edited by plastikhaar
need some great hair?
plastikhaar hair.supply
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2005 at 9:00am

Oh.  My.  God.

I would walk between your racks of hair and just have an orgasm right there.

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2005 at 2:40am
Originally posted by Jenny_RR Jenny_RR wrote:

I'm also getting some clips from Pixie Fashions and will post a review when I receive them http://www.pixiefashions.com/contentspage.htm

Gah! Martini hair! I love it!

http://www.pixiefashions.com/martiniglasses.htm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic