Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My intro...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mohair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mohair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My intro...
    Posted: April 30 2005 at 11:01am

Hello to all

My name is Eric, with the handle of Mohair, and I first discovered this site back in 2001, looking for styling and braiding instructions. I registered on Hairtalk in February 2004. My specific interests are in styling, braiding and care of long hair, which I first began doing back in High School on my girlfriend, and have styled my wife's hair since shortly after we started dating almost seventeen years ago. I have sort of evolved into the role of hairdresser for my family, which consists of my wife, daughter and son.  BTW, we live in Nashville, TN.

For those who have not used the interactive style selector on this site, I would certainly recommend using it, especially for updos and formal/prom styles - *lots* of great photos and creative ideas.  I wish I could try them all, though I prefer not to tease hair or use excessive mousse, gels, hairspray and such... causes too much breakage. Also, the styling instuctions here are great, too. 

I can be found elsewhere on the internet, such as the Yahoo! group FLHC2 (Floorlength Hair Club), and TLHS guestbook, the guestbook for THLS (The Long Hair Site).

I guess thats about it for now... TTYL,

Eric

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2005 at 11:34am
Hi Eric!  Nice to see you here.  Though I don't often participate in the TLHS forum (just not enough time or energy), I do try to keep up with messages there (and post once in a blue moon).
zephyr View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zephyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 10:05am
hi eric
http://www.nailsnsuch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic