Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

100% Human Hair Lace Front Wigs..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Remy Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Remy Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2011 at 2:06am
I agree with eexpert "Even the best retailers will have some sort of unsatisfied customer as well" There will always be a few unhappy customers (you cant make everyone happy) But you see a general trend then run a mile.

As for what I currently use and am thoroughly content with is Straight Virgin Indian Remy Hair Im considering Kinky Curly Hair Extensions...Cant seem to make up my mind but Im generally happy with the service Ive received, the shipping and cost. The hair extensions have lasted me long and look very natural so yeah head to my blog for a quick review.
Love everything to do with Virgin Remy Indian hair…hair extensions, wigs & hair care products.Follow my journey at my blog http://bestvirginremyhair.blogspot.com where I give my reviews & suggestions
vivianjin2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivianjin2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2011 at 2:03am
hi, i always use this site: www.towigs.com. i am always satisfied with their wigs and customer service. Tongue. the representative says i have become their VIP customers and agrees to offer me some discounts for my next orders. i can't wait purchasing more from them. Clap
androidgames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote androidgames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2011 at 10:07pm
The advantage of buying lace wig from http://www.bestqualityhair.com

Here are just a few reasons to buy from Best quality hair:

First,We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that lace wigs you got are the best quality.
You can get our best quality lace wigs,hair extensions and best service.
Each lace wig and hair extension we sell is tested for you before shipping.

Second
,You can get best price lace wigs from us.
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. and our hair products spread to North America,South Europe, Japan, and Middle East,etc. Frankly,I recommend you to compare price before you buy.

Third,You will be at ease to collaborate with us.
We are one of the oldest wig factory in Qingdao, a trustworthy company,We are proud to provide over 5000 styles of wigs, women's wigs, men's wigs,hair extensions.

Fourth, You can get the sincere service from us.
Our staff have been involved with Lace wig for years.We are professional with lace wig,and passionate to service for you.

Firth, For increase your profits, We provide dropshipping hair extension for free. For saving you time and effort,We can provide best quality wig pictures for you.Even provide you website.iYou know its cheap to do site in China.
Best hair extension http://www.bestqualityhair.com
hairbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2011 at 2:12am
It is very sad that so many people try to spam good talk forums like this one and so many others I visit.  Why do people who want to advertise their companies and products not pay for ads instead of posting them on forums like here.  I see that this site removes them quickly but it is still unforunate.  is there some way to help prevent this?

Edited by hairbeauty - June 23 2011 at 8:18am
I am the fan of lace wigs.

MissChrissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissChrissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2011 at 6:27am
anyone know any good wholesalers?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic