Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sticking up Crowns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
andrew20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sticking up Crowns
    Posted: April 30 2005 at 11:10am

please help me before i bic all my hair off. i have medium length hair and for some reason i have a real problem making the hair on my crown stay down, it just sticks up everywhere?! Any advice on making it stay down apart from coating it hair gel!

Regards

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2005 at 11:21am
Originally posted by andrew20 andrew20 wrote:

please help me before i bic all my hair off.

?
Quote i have medium length hair and for some reason i have a real problem making the hair on my crown stay down, it just sticks up everywhere?!

How long is "medium length hair"? Is that longer or shorter than shoulder-length?

Grow it longer.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
andrew20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2005 at 12:49pm

its around 2 inches (so you may class it as short), i wish i could grow it longer but my work (RAF) wont let me.

chipreapr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chipreapr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2005 at 12:21am

Use that stuff that is like glue. It is white and pasty but washes out easy. You don't have to use much of it! The brand I use is called Ice something. If you really have too, then hold your head upside down and blow dry your hair. Be sure nobody catches you do doing this because you will look stupid ;) Be sure to look around for this stuff first because some places charge a crap load of money for a small amount.

Ok dood I felt like being nice and I went and looked in the bathroom at the name of the brand, it's called "spiker" and is made by ICE HAIR. It is a Water-Resistant styling glue. Cost me $12.95 U.S.

the description on the back says: wicked grip.spikeit.twist it.pull it.defy gravity.be warned: fierce hold,styles stay glued (but do wash out). - bunch of fluffery :) but the stuff is my fav. and I don't use pomade or gell cuz the stuff seems too greasy. I like to just get my bangs and leave the rest of my hair alone. I have the tips of my hair all over the top of my head bleached blonde.

andrew20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2005 at 4:26am

Thanks alot dude, much appreciated

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic