Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how long

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jerrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how long
    Posted: May 02 2005 at 5:57pm
i've been gettin waves for about 3 months now and there good on the top but how long does it take to get them on the sides? and which pomade is better 360 style or sportin waves(gold)?
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2005 at 3:03pm

I use sportin wave myself. It's not too thick.

Brushing is improtant too. Sides and back is the most common troubled areas. Most people get waves on top because they brush more on top. Brush your sides more that the top and see how that work out.

The main thing is following a method that works for you.

Have you seen the 360 VETS method up top. Kingjames23 has a real good method that has produced waves 360 degrees around his head.

So check it out and follow his steps, it works!

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2005 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Have you seen the 360 VETS method up top. Kingjames23 has a real good method that has produced waves 360 degrees around his head.

So check it out and follow his steps, it works!

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic