Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bonjour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zephyr View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zephyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bonjour
    Posted: June 10 2005 at 10:13am

nice to meet you too,

I am new here...

http://www.nailsnsuch
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2005 at 8:22am
hi there! Haven't seen you around in a while!   Hope you are enjoying the warmer season.

Elissa
[/url]

dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2005 at 11:31pm

Hello

My name is Diane and I live in a very cold area of Canada where the temperature can drop below -50. Our summers are warm and sadly not too hot. To some people my hair seem black but it is two shades below black. It is very thick and coarse.  It now fall just above my waist and I think it is just fine that way. To some people I look like an Italian woman others would bet I am Greek, but I am 100% French with 1/5 Irish which explains my red highlights in the summer.  I am fully bilingual and know some Spanish.  I believe that knowing many languages only enriches one culture and knowlege. I enjoy surrounding myself with many friends of many cultures. 

I happen to like my long hair and it looks very nice with the clothes I wear as I often look like someone that can easily walked out of a magazine at times.  I hate jeans and refuse to date a guy that wears jeans lol. I enjoy ballroom dancing, latin, eastcoast swing, jive etc.  I also love opera, Mozzart, jazz, blues etc.  I'm a personal growth coach and is in the process of writing two books.  I strongly believe in education always have an open mind to the world.

I have a great sense of humor and enjoy truely enjoy life. 

One day I just happen to come across an article about someone wanting to use a hairblower on someone's hair and it was a very heavy discussion and I found it so funny that I participated.

dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic