Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ashlee Simpson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
ejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 5:15pm

I love the raised clean straight line at the back, very different to whats going on at the moment, but the colour is nasty and clashes with her skin. also with this cut, her nose looks huge.

I thought she looked really cute with the black choppy hair

Ashley Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 11:32pm

To me, with this new color and cut she looks a lot like Jamie Lynn Spears.  I don't know why I think so, but in a bunch of the pics at gettyimages.com, she looked remarkably similar to Britney's little sis, and that's not a good thing in my opinion.  Jamie Lynn's hair suits her and looks cute for her but Ashlee is looking kind of blah.  I don't like the haphazard cut or the "I can't decide if I want to be blonde or brunette" haircolor.  Like someone else in this thread said, I think she looked good with the brown hair, but the black was a bit too dark for her, even when she was really tan because then she never wore any lipstick or gloss and her lips perpetually were the same color as her skin.  I really hate that.  I think girls should at least have their lips be a slightly different color from their skin.  Or, she should just bite the bullet and go back to the light blonde.  I didn't think it was too light.  She looked nice with it light.  Even if she had dark blonde hair she'd look nice but she has to stop with the fake, dark tans.  They just don't suit her in my opinion.  She had nice hair on "7th Heaven" so maybe it's time to revisit her old hairstyle.

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 12:41pm
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

I guess she really liked her sisters hair....

Jessica...

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/52445335.jpg?x=x&dasit e=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE3CD9B8 550AEAEDDC7730FADC57C58794621B2AC3A62513D3

Ashlee...

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/52754392.jpg?x=x&dasit e=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE3CD9B8 550AEAEDDC87283C82E664B0EB621B2AC3A62513D3

Nice find Hal.  Maybe they had a two-for-one coupon.  You know, buy one haircut and get one of equal or lesser quality for free.

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Joey99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joey99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 5:37pm
That's funny, JF!  From the photos, I'd definately say that Ashlee got the "lesser quality" one!    I love Jessica's hair like that, but Ashlee looks odd.  I said it before, but I'm not a fan...
"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 9:36am
Her hair has probarbly been overprocessed with all the coloring which would explain her recent color, I can't emagine that she would have chose that color by will?
Wild-Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2005 at 10:23am
well somehow i like the colour and the cut i dont see them bad at all..though i liked ashlee with the black hair but she looks good in blonde 2
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 10:21am
I actually liked it long and black better call me strange.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 3:53pm

Originally posted by The Last Starfighter The Last Starfighter wrote:

I actually liked it long and black better call me strange.

OK Strange, but I think you have a point.  The dark hair set her apart.

amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 6:54pm

Hate the redish/tawny/orange colored box cut.

The black did set her apart and gave her that edgy look she was going for. Now she just looks weird.

Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 1:50am
I have to say that I liked the black, choppy fringy cut she had before, but u know what they can All change just to the snap of finger.(Or some scissors, snd extensions, and color and bleach and glue, whatever!) And there you go the NEW DO. Wether we like it, or not!
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Kathryn Kathryn wrote:

http://www.ashleemedia.net/thumbnails.php?album=567 here are some more pictures

That is nice, it's dark but blonde. Ilike it. I want to do my hair like that, but not that color. I think she looks nicer with this color and cut.
YAY!

~* Bambi Lee *~
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 3:06am
I liked her hair black too.  It was really shiny and striking looking.  It was especially good when it was really long!!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 7:55pm

Looks like it just keeps getting shorter and shorter:

Yes, that's Hillary Duff on the left.

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 8:36pm
Hilary Duff on the left!!!!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 9:14pm

Thought I was standing next to her; sorry.

HAWG
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 9:37pm
They're cute, but lord on high do they look like morons in that photo.
ejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 11:00am

new pics at getty

back to looking ordinary again

She should have stuck to the black choppy hair.

at least she shone like that.

Edited by ejay
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 1:21pm
Think she looks nice in that pic. For me, she is far more interesting than sister, Jessica who exudes the image of vacuous bimbo.
ejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 2:03pm

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Think she looks nice in that pic. For me, she is far more interesting than sister, Jessica who exudes the image of vacuous bimbo.

ah yeah, agreed.

I cannot express what an irrational (rational?) anger jessica brings out in me.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic